Discussion: House GOPers To Celebrate Big-League At WH After Passing O'Care Repeal

I know it’s probably too much to hope for, but I would sure love it if that line of busses turns into a funeral procession rather than a happy parade.

But I would love it.

9 Likes

Trump has apparently delayed his plans to travel to New York City by a few hours

Melania probably suggested it.

8 Likes

Me too, but I kinda suspect they wouldn’t set this all up if they didn’t know they were going to win the vote.

Wonder what the procession will be like when the Senate kills it though…

2 Likes

So much busing going on lately, you’d think segregation was back in vogue…especially with Sessions as AG.

7 Likes

if they pass a bill to repeal and replace Obamacare on Thursday afternoon.

Still a mighty big “if”, IMHO… edit << this is why I don’t gamble…

2 Likes

Just as long as they don’t troop over to Trump’s hotel for the bash.

1 Like

Excellent! Please take plenty of pictures for future campaign ads. Remember to smile as you stab people in the heart!

7 Likes

It’s all for show. We’re dealing with practicing conmen here after all. I don’t think they have the votes.

1 Like

And on the other side of aisle

9 Likes

I don’t expect the Senate to kill it. I expect Bitch to allow a couple of amendments to make amendments from the “middle-of-the-roaders” and pretty much every single fucking Republican will jump in line.

ETA: Something wrong with the edit function … stuck for a few minutes.

4 Likes

Exactly. Make sure we get plenty of footage of the GOPers whooping it up, for the 2018 campaign ads.

6 Likes

Then he will have to abolish the filibuster.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Funny that they’re celebrating doing their job. Not like they did something good for the country.

2 Likes

[quote=“captaincommonsense, post:13, topic:55316”]
Then he will have to abolish the filibuster.
[/quote]I expect he’ll do that now. Nothing else to lose at this point.

1 Like

Will there be the “most beautiful piece of chocolate cake”…or did he eat it all while watching those missiles stir up the dirt in Syria?

2 Likes

8 Likes

It’s at 216 yeas.

2 Likes

“GOP partying at WH as millions lose affordable healthcare to Trumpcare” had better be the headline tomorrow, if not, then it had better be “GOP drowning sorrows at WH as Trumpcare goes down”

2 Likes