Discussion: House GOPers Say They Accidentally Signed Brief Opposing Gerrymandering

2 Likes

GOP Gerrymandering Old Party

34 Likes

Whewwwww…that was close, eh motherfuckers??

Wouldn’t want to be caught trying to level out any voting districts.

Koch Bros. spank.

45 Likes

Too Dumb to Serve?

23 Likes

They thought they were signing a brief supporting gerrymandering!

58 Likes

:joy:

That’s the only explanation that makes any sense.

15 Likes

The GOP are really not sending us their best.

53 Likes

Yes, and somewhere two interns are writing in their diaries, “I’m gonna lose my job for this but it was sooo worth it!”

@nowarino

37 Likes

They really don’t have a “best.” Which makes the Dems losing to them so exasperating, to say the least.

12 Likes

I did that once with a group birthday card for coworker I wished had scabies, not a happy birthday. Wrong Andrea.

8 Likes

“What’s all this about Jerry meandering? We’re against it. He needs to find a place and stay there. What? Oh. Never mind.”

66 Likes

:joy:

5 Likes

I can’t think of a single legitimate reason for gerrymandering. But I’m sure Scott Walker and others will throw something at the wall.

21 Likes

2 Likes

When the GOP sends its politicians, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists.

32 Likes

“Opposing? We thought it was proposing gerrymandering. Dang!”

28 Likes

I bet this is one of those cases where something so completely reasonable landed on their desks, they went for it, and then realized afterwards that the completely reasonable thing they thought they were in favor of harms Republicans’ ability to get elected. These people would drink antifreeze if some liberal somewhere warned them against it.

55 Likes

It’s scarier if they are actually are their best.

20 Likes

Sad thing is this may be their best.

24 Likes

Wasn’t Jerry Mandering The Beaver?

23 Likes