Discussion: House Freedom Caucus Unanimously Condemns Amash, Its Own Member

Yeah can’t get too excited about this. Any crack in the…wall…protecting trump is good news. OTOH Amash may have come to this “impeachable offenses” conclusion after looking at Michigan polling. Call me when Reps from Okolahoma, Missouri, Tennessee, deep red-areas start seeing the impeachable offenses as impeachable offenses.

1 Like

WaPo had an article out about that he’s considering running for President as a Libertarian. Nothing to boost visibility for your run like this opportunity.

2 Likes

6 Likes

I think there’s a typo in the article – “Fascism Caucus” was misspelled.

Partei over country, as it always is with the Grand Old Party of Traitors.

9 Likes

Good things come from small beginnings.

5 Likes

He is not afraid and is doing this. Parent chaperones aka voters were also there. He is educating the public as to how abnormal and dangerous POTUS is.

21 Likes

To the HFC:

4 Likes

Amazing…never thought Freedom Caucus would turn on their own.

Nothing like an outfit called the “Freedom Caucus” censuring one of it’s members. “Freedom” doesn’t include actual fredom of speech or though.

9 Likes

I know, right? It seemed like such a tolerant group of good faith public servants.

2 Likes

Nailed it!

Blasphemer!

Irony is lost on these idiots.

4 Likes

Proving once again the current Republican Party is no longer a Political Party, it is now a PERSONALITY CULT.

You either worship Dear Leader Trump, or we cast you out of the darkness and into the light of Truth.

4 Likes

Ah, the lonely life of the Principled Conservative™.

2 Likes

Hahahaha is the astro-turf turning brown?

It’s rather fun watching them try to eat their own. I think Amash is going to stick in their throats and they’re gonna need a Heimlich of epic proportions.

1 Like

Conspicuously Deviant

That’s the term that will bring down

• Barr
  • McConnell
  • The GOP Senate
  • The FreeDumb Raucous

Wait for it…

1 Like

Cowardice finds no solace in the courage of others…

2 Likes

Jehovah! Jehovah! Jehovah!

1 Like

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available