Discussion: House Freedom Caucus Unanimously Condemns Amash, Its Own Member

Not surprising, but I don’t really care… Do U?

11 Likes

…So, kids, once upon a time a group of people loved America soooooo much that they called themselves the “Freedom Caucus”.

…And their biggest contribution to history was working to block investigations into the russians stealing the American Presidency.

37 Likes

That’s gotta sting!

1 Like

Technically that’s not unanimous, unless he voted to condemn himself, which doesn’t seem like his style.

27 Likes

The order to hold the vote probably came from the Narcissist himself, poor thin-skinned baby.

2 Likes

Boy you think a bunch of selfish libertarians have your back and then this!

18 Likes

Yeah can’t get too excited about this. Any crack in the…wall…protecting trump is good news. OTOH Amash may have come to this “impeachable offenses” conclusion after looking at Michigan polling. Call me when Reps from Okolahoma, Missouri, Tennessee, deep red-areas start seeing the impeachable offenses as impeachable offenses.

1 Like

WaPo had an article out about that he’s considering running for President as a Libertarian. Nothing to boost visibility for your run like this opportunity.

2 Likes

6 Likes

I think there’s a typo in the article – “Fascism Caucus” was misspelled.

Partei over country, as it always is with the Grand Old Party of Traitors.

9 Likes

Good things come from small beginnings.

5 Likes

He is not afraid and is doing this. Parent chaperones aka voters were also there. He is educating the public as to how abnormal and dangerous POTUS is.

21 Likes

To the HFC:

4 Likes

Amazing…never thought Freedom Caucus would turn on their own.

Nothing like an outfit called the “Freedom Caucus” censuring one of it’s members. “Freedom” doesn’t include actual fredom of speech or though.

9 Likes

I know, right? It seemed like such a tolerant group of good faith public servants.

2 Likes

Nailed it!

Blasphemer!

Irony is lost on these idiots.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available