Discussion: House Dem Centrists Tell Trump To Take A Hike, Won't Meet On Shutdown

Then again, day-old Hamberders don’t sound too appealing.

3 Likes

So Donald had a lot of fast food leftovers? Football players are used to having adult food like steak and seafood in their diets. Besides, Dems don’t have to settle for leftovers any longer now that they control the House.

1 Like

I did see some china in a different photograph.

…or the far end of the table in that pic. I wonder if Trump got in the front of the line?

2 Likes

No. You underestimated his desire to screw the rubes for as much money as he can.

2 Likes

I’m guessing that they were not feeling all that great after they ate…and today, they either have the runs or the exact opposite. You know the trainer was thinking “oh, well, we have a long haul until the next game…eat the crap, guys.”

1 Like

he he …

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/01/15/democrats-outsmart-trump-with-invitation-to-meet-with-shutdown-federal-workers.html

4 Likes

Good. At this point, all workers who aren’t being paid should refuse to work. Those mortgage lenders were idiots for begging Mnuchin to excuse them from this shitshow rather than putting pressure on the administration to make it stop. I bet someone would have listened to them.

2 Likes

Donnie you said “you will own it”, now you do. How do you like it?

2 Likes

I don’t understand why they haven’t…

1 Like

Probably, it’s his kind of meal.

2 Likes

Maybe.

3 Likes

Little Lonesome Donnie…

2 Likes

Zoopharmacognosy, that is the study of how animals self-medicate through selection of their food intake, which can includes plants, animals or even minerals. It is remarkable that the modern food system of humans has worked consistently to get us about as far from our natural instincts to get a diverse healthy diet. Trump is just showing us the end of that road.

1 Like

Somebody in the WH leaked that the lunch would be Vegan.

1 Like

if it’s what you say I love it
– Donajd J. Trump, Jr.

I don’t know what made me think of that…

1 Like

Well, it’s one data point. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:hamburger: :pizza: :hamburger: :rice_cracker: :fries: :fries: A bunch of those munchies been stashed away, in the presidential man-cave for his executive time indulgences.

Just imagine, the tweeter-thumbed president, all alone, gobbling down McCeedy-Dee’s cheeseburgers, watching TV in his lard-ass knickers.

-Grotesque, but quite befitting our current predicament.

1 Like

This is now Mitch McConnell’s shutdown. Why else do you think he’s in hiding?

McConnell could end the shutdown today by passing his spending bill with a veto-proof majority.

But he’s a coward, so he won’t.

Remember, no matter trump’s bluster, the House and Senate CAN enact legislation even if trump tries to veto it.

3 Likes