Discussion: Hillary Clinton

Fucking hyena media.

1 Like

Hmmm. Just looked at the profile page for “willpower”
I see:
willpower

    JoinedOct 2, '12Last Post4 hoursSeen2 hoursTrust Levelmembergroup
            tpm_users

All (177)
Posts (177)
Replies (89)
Likes Given (16)
Likes Received (855)
Badges (8)

Were you referring to someone else?

I am pretty sure Lestatdelc was referring to me.

I am waiting for the first Republican Presidential Candidate to demand she undergo a “Vaginal Probe” to look for the missing emails (hey, kill two whisper-campaigns with one stone, eh?)

I was referring to Jesus_Quintana and clicked on your reply to willpower instead of ryanp’s comment replying to Jesus_Quintana as I had intended.

Why do they hold every Democrat to a ridiculous standard and Republicans to NONE?
Upton Sinclair nailed it years ago: “It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his job depends upon him not understanding it.”
Face it. The MSM is the Bought, Paid-For, and Wholly-owned subsidiary of the Reich-Wing Corporate Party.

1 Like

ROFL

Thanks for admitting that when I wryly described a anti-Clinton troll, you chimed in with the equivalent of “that’s me!”

3 Likes

Hey, its the Scott-Walker/Wisconsin GOP way.

I think when will power said come out clean, he meant come out clean on the other side of this matter… As in investigation showing she did no wrong. And that the sooner this is clear, the better…

Not owned by the right wing necessarily, just moneyed interests.

Said interests know who butters their bread, so simply, mostly right wing.

What does FOIA being a precious thing (and it is) have to do with anything “troubling” about Clinton? It’s the intel community and State that are haggling over what can be released publicly, with intel saying (as usual) that more stuff should be classified than State does; she’s already turned over all her official emails and is out of the process entirely.

And in determining which of her emails were official and hence should be turned over, and which were private and didn’t have to be, she was exercising the same discretion as every federal employee – whether they had just one email account, as was common when she took office, or now, when they make that determination every time they decide which account/device to use to send a given email. Nothing troubling here except the outrageously sloppy, and worse, reporting on this. Want to have something to wring your hands about? Try this – but don’t get worried, get angry:

2 Likes

I think what dougtulane was driving at was the trend of ever increasing over-classification of documents for FOIA requests, which hampers public scrutiny and actual journalism (already a rare beast these days).

Yeah, and that’s probably how the IRS system got hacked, too, and the government’s HR system that exposed literally millions of people’s personal info. Geez.

Except that he seems to be “hand-wringing” specifically over Clinton. But yes, over-classification to keep stuff out of public view is definitely out of control. And it’s probably the main reason for this attenuated drama about Clinton’s emails. Sheesh, one of the items the IC is calling “top secret” (reporter scoop!) was a discussion of a newspaper article about the drone program.

1 Like

Well, I don’t recall having an exchange with you prior to this one here.

OK,… I’m guilty of similar faux pas meself.

Hillary, why are you taking questions from the gop/bags pricks?

It’s the old ‘Head I win, Tails You Lose’ gambit from the GOP-leaning hack-media.

If she answers, they will simply spin her answering their insane drivel as evidence of there being a controversy, if she shuts them out, then it becomes Clinton is hiding and in bunker-mode.

1 Like

Sadly so true.

If I were her, I would take their stupid gop/bag question, then ask if anyone in the media pool that doesn’t have a gop/bag talking point for me to answer, raise your hand.

I would to see their response to that!