Discussion: Hidden Camera Report Shows Cambridge Analytica Discussing Entrapment Methods

2 Likes

Created by the Mercers and Bannon, I’ll bet they had NOTHING to do with jimmying any elections.

Nosiree!

51 Likes

Now that they’ve been caught it’s just a matter of time before one of them rats out Trump and Co. to save their own a$$.

36 Likes

Well this is the first material direct tie I’ve seen between the campaign and Russian election rigging.

I think this is the missing piece of the puzzle, no longer missing.

61 Likes

This has to be old news to Mueller and Co.

:slight_smile:

30 Likes

This is going to end up being huge, I reckon. This is getting close to smoking gun territory.

28 Likes

38 Likes

O yes! :joy:

12 Likes

The new (latest) Nazis and their propaganda machine, exposed, only hope it’s not too late.

6 Likes

Folks are already pointing out that Alexander Nix is the perfect name for a Bond Villain.

36 Likes

Note to James O’Keefe and Project Veritas:

This is how it’s done!

More seriously: Whenever Trump or his minions cry “Fake News!” from now on, I think I’ll just point to Cambridge Analytica’s website and say, “Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle.”

31 Likes

Especially one from one of the early films from the 60s.

7 Likes

These scumbags should face a global tribunal alleging crimes against humanity. Truly. They are among the planet’s most vile.

20 Likes

Which goes some way to explaining the complete acquiescence to Trump’s authority on the part of some parts of the American political establishment.

I wonder if special counsel knows which of the Mercers’ computers contain the blackmail files?

27 Likes

Dr. No’s real name, perhaps?

4 Likes

This is indeed very, VERY BIG! Secretary DeVos? Resign now!

11 Likes

Oh, my. Who to believe, Cambridge Analytica’s spokesman or my own eyes and ears? Decisions, decisions.

42 Likes

sheesh, shoot an arrow into the sky and it will damn well be a bullseye with all the targets available.
This is getting really close to trumps most frightful moment:

11 Likes

Breitbart - wounded with it’s own weapon.

22 Likes

We’ve been saying this here for months and months, tena. CA was the Rosetta Stone that tied everything together and the Alfa Bank -> TrampCo -> Spectrum Health servers were the conduits for CA and wikileaks to get and share data.

Later in the meeting, Nix emphasized: “I mean, it sounds a dreadful thing to say, but these are things that don’t necessarily need to be true, as long as they’re believed.”

He seems nice.

60 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available