Discussion: Here's What Happens When You Publicly Oppose Donald Trump On The Internet

Congratulations, you built this.

38 Likes

I would like people to memorialize this stuff and keep it handy when you hear them talk about how racism and anti Semitism are dead and non existent.

And I’m going to put it right out here now - this kind of thing has NOT been limited to Trump supporters. There’s an entire swath of the alt Left doing this kind of thing too. It’s all abhorrent.

11 Likes

Nancy French was Palin’s ghostwriter and wrote a bunch of racist crap for her. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, it’s not so cool anymore is it bitch?

15 Likes

One of the women trump assaulted and described it is leaving the country out of fear for herself and her family.

November 21015: “I understand the power of Facebook maybe better than almost anybody based on my results, right?”

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/trump-accuser-says-she-leaving-country/AAbPU8RUe3AUjWvzt5OpMO/

13 Likes

I’m sure the nation’s religious leaders will be issuing forceful condemnations from various pulpits any day now.

34 Likes

The GOP has, for 40 years, had to thread the needle: How do we appease Wall Street, self-defined evangelicals, and defense hawks. Not easy, but Fox sure helped, until Fox found a gold mine in Hate…So now they have to also thread the needle with violent tech-savvy racists who hate and attack everyone who does not look like them or think like them.

Sucks to be you, GOP. And thanks for nothing. It could be really nice here.

36 Likes

I think someone (alt-right) tagged my anonymous Twitter feed for hate speech/review because it’s anti-Trump. Tweets were shut down this morning, but they are back now.

4 Likes

Twitter had a DDoS attack today. It was down for everyone on the East Coast, I gather.

4 Likes

Twitter and a bunch of other media sites were taken down in a huge DDOS attack this morning. Sorry, but it prolly wasn’t because of your writing.

3 Likes

Down in the west, too. Las Vegas here - only back up now for last hour or so…

1 Like

oy vey. And yes, “dindu” (short for “dindu nuffin”) is one of their favorites over on the Faux News KKKomment boards.

4 Likes

“French’s adopted daughter is black and was called ‘niglet’ and ‘dindu’ by French’s online harassers, who also claimed his wife cheated on him with black men while he was deployed to Iraq.”

America seems greater again already!

34 Likes

Amazing some of the terms that come out of nowhere. Before whatshisface really fucked up I’d never heard the term “macaca” before.

Or since, outside references to that incident, actually.

7 Likes

It is a far cry from writing “racist crap” and threatening someone’s life. The former is repugnant and divisive, the latter is illegal and meant to intimidate a person into silence. Please don’t make this false equivalence.

10 Likes

Equivalence? No. But you know what?

She Built That™. Does she deserve what’s happening to her? That’s a judgement call. Would it be part of the fabric of 2016 America without her contribution? Possibly not.

2 Likes

But this same guy says he won’t vote for Hillary because both sides are equally morally repugnant. Fuck him.

17 Likes

Just as a general thought, I really think Internet anonymity is too much power for a lot of people to handle responsibly.

27 Likes

The Thought Police in Trumplandia! Apparently, it’s the dream of the Righties and Con Thuggees.
The Trumplandians would, in the name of freedom and their love of the Constitution, impose a tyrant…and they don’t see the slightest contradiction in doing so. Their hate, divisiveness and monumental ignorance and myopic bumper-sticker view of the principles which form the foundation of this republic make them quite dangerous. They are a growing cancer on the body politic and, if not at the least controlled, threaten to destroy it.

http://cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/trump%20cartoon.jpg

13 Likes

These guys are still going to be around after the election. And they’re going to be looking for more targets.

(And that I’m thinking that way is a sign of just how pervasive the Fox Culture of Fear has become.)

3 Likes