Discussion: Here's What Fox News Staffers Are Saying About Roger Ailes' Exit

1 Like

Buncha fucking whiny ass titty babies.

Wah wah wah.

17 Likes

How much shredding was going on?

10 Likes

Gee, there’s such a sharp divide in staff opinion of Fox; on the one hand, bitter accusations - on the other, sorrow and even tears.

I’m struggling to come up with some factor that might account for it.

34 Likes

Gretchen Carlson also tweeted:

Fuck me? FUCK YOU!

-Gretch the Hot Blonde

11 Likes

Crying at the news? Whatever happened to the “deal with it” mantra Faux tells everyone to follow when tragedy strikes. Put on your big boy / big girl panties and suck it up.

16 Likes

“Oh the grotesque unfairness of life,” Giraldo tweeted before resuming his self-fondling and reminiscing about Barbara Walters’ “great rack.”

23 Likes

24 hours of non-stop Benghazi coverage commencing in 5, 4, 3, 2, …

11 Likes

Wow. Seems like the male staffers at Fox are really upset about this.

25 Likes

Also weeping are all the Hitchcock-blonde pretend journalists wondering what they are going to do now that no one will hire them.

5 Likes

They don’t know what to do with their hands now ever since Gretch threw a monkey wrench into the machinery. Bill O’Reilly is especially distraught because Roger kept his falafel in his safe and didn’t give him the combination.(Google Andrea Mackris)

10 Likes

Oh, a sigh of relief because for a second there I thought maybe Fox News would stop being the shittiest and most divisive and dishonest network there ever was.

17 Likes

Hey, Rog, like you have everybody say, ‘deal with it.’

2 Likes

Sure, notice it is all men listed that are sad at the news…

9 Likes

Yes, I hope all the women at Fox take note of how unsupportive their male colleagues are. Or, maybe they don’t really get it.

12 Likes

“I’ve never known a boss who transmitted a sense of mission bacterial infection more than Roger did. And the thing that’s different from any place I’ve ever worked, is people feel a personal connection to Roger burning, itching sensation, and I think a lot of people feel a deep sense of personal loss an unwelcomed hand grabbing their a$$.”

Fixed.

35 Likes

They get a huge paycheck, so they do get that.

7 Likes

"Baier told Huffington Post. “And as long as things are going like they’re going, I think I couldn’t be happier.”

The night of November 8th 2016 may change all of that happiness sport.Eh,Hillary ?

9 Likes

“We’ve established what you are, now we’re just negotiating the price.”

16 Likes

I can’t think of anything fair about Geraldo still having any kind of job.

14 Likes