Discussion: Here's Obama Shaking Hands With A Man In A Horse Head Mask (PHOTO)

Discussion for article #224826

Sorry, but this is so incredibly stupid. Here’s your chance to meet President Obama, something I would love to do, and you think to yourself “hey, this is a great opportunity for me to practice some stupid internet micro-meme…I’ll wear a horse head”! Brilliant!

10 Likes

I get where you’re coming from, but wearing a horse head mask to meet the President both ensures that the President remembers it and that you net a ton of views.

4 Likes

Fiat promo?

1 Like

Click through to the full size photo. I’m pretty sure the woman in the white jacket is a zombie.

Leaving the horsehead aside, I have to say for a guy who’s painted as aloof and distant, Obama’s got an incredible and seemingly effortless charm. Where’s Chammy? I’m sure she’d agree. : )

11 Likes

Egad, another Obama neigh-sayer.

26 Likes

OMG I AM SOOOOOOO OUTRAGED! INPEACH!

nonsense text added to satisy TPM comments filter

3 Likes

O’Keefe is up to something.

1 Like

Instead of nonsense, just add .<.rimshot.>. without the periods.

Guy to her right seems to be auditioning Rynd Paul’s next wig.

The secret service agent to the President’s right in the first picture’s facial expression is hilarious. I can only imagine what he’s thinking.

3 Likes

That is the age-old question: is it better be live a life of quiet dignity or to put on a horse mask and look like a fucking moron to many.

3 Likes

I expect RWNJ’s will be sending out chain e-mails of the president posing with the gorilla, and get their yucks by including racist comments.

7 Likes

Meets a horse head in Denver and a horse’s ass in Dallas, at least that’s what the papers says.

5 Likes

a Denver Bronco

1 Like

I don’t know what it is, but I never get tired of those horse heads. Crack me up every time.

Maybe he could not find a donkey/mule/jackass head? He might be a huge Democrat supporter…

And, with such a long face…

3 Likes

I’m guessing he DID want that hit.

And who could blame him?