Discussion: Here’s The Backstory Of The Publisher That Might Land Roger Stone In Jail

1 Like

Is it just me, or is the president quite literally rubbing off on him?

23 Likes

“They specialize in getting books out quickly and on the shelves,” Corsi told TPM.

And people complain about online information not going through any vetting or editorial process.

10 Likes

That’s a face only a mother could love, if even that.

You gotta love that super-defined tan line. Rates right up their with Miller’s spray-on hair.

Note to Tony Lyons, president of Skyhorse Publishing:

If you get Roger Stone jailed I will be forever grateful.

11 Likes

Money! Money! Money! Money is the root of all evil.

2 Likes

Actually, that is the love of money is the root of all evil. (The distinction is important.)

13 Likes

Dirty trickster caught in a lie. Again.

2 Likes

Skyhorse for people who are too incompetent to use vanity press.

4 Likes

" an “animal rights” memoir by Bridget Bardot;"

Brigitte!

3 Likes

I often wonder why so many of the current deplorables are weird-looking guys who are nonetheless obsessed with appearance. I mean, the most audacious Willy Wonka suit and a Tricky Dick tattoo are not enough to keep Roger Stone from looking like a conehead crossed with a vulture.

16 Likes

Boy, that picture. He looks like on his way to the Idiots convention in Minsk.

3 Likes

The man has a fucking tattoo of Nixon on his upper back.
That alone should be enough for a life sentence.

I thought that this was going to be a story about slime mold. Imagine my disappointment.

3 Likes

I hope the judge puts Stone’s cheesy ass in jail

3 Likes

I am impressed at how flat his face is.

I’d be curious how they’re able to follow their “print anything” model*. If nothing else, printed books have to go through some small amount of vetting because it costs money to print them. Anyway, despite printing Corsi’s repellent slander it seems the publisher isn’t political at all given the breadth of viewpoints covered; more like an amoral equal-opportunity capitalist.

*disclaimer: their children’s book “Slothilda: Living the Sloth Life” that they published makes me think I’ve found my spirit animal…

5 Likes

I am impressed the cop didn’t drop him on his stupid face for trying to mean-mug him.

1 Like

. . . and the rest of him along with it. (It would be a pity to break up a perfectly matched set.)

Guess that’s why so many people root for it.