Judging by his actions and the look on his face, he wasn’t all that popular in school anyway.
I suggest that everyone get over caring what schools and graduates from schools like Harvard think? Whatever else they are, they produced the current majority on the U.S. Supreme Court and many of the top people enabling Trump. Some guys produced a Facebook page? Big whoop. What are they doing to get his supporters out of power?
So it looks like he’s going to be a no-show for the 20 year reunion, along with the 25, 30, 35, which should coincide with his sentence.
Not that it would matter to a man who comes from a low grade Jersey version of a mob family, but even the principal of his school said he had no business going to Harvard and took a place that should have gone to a smart kid. His daddy bought his place, his father in law gave him power and the rest of us are stuck with a man with no brains but with endless self regard.
These kids may need to re-think.
Once they go down this path — of criticizing “unworthy” fellow alumni — there’s no telling where it will end.
I don’t know about Fascist, that’s for Mango Mussolini. A better analog might be Jefferson Davis or some of those in his cabinet, fighting for slavery and taking land from your neighbors properly. That would include the Israeli land grab, the current grabbing of public resources by private entities, and arm-twisting to pay off his own debts.
Kushner feels shame like Velociraptors quote Shakespeare.
As in not.
Some of them might end up donating to democrats – or, heaven forfend, evening being democrats.
Just had our second baby. My husband hates you too.
I think what Cervantes is saying is that this sort of thing, like everything else these days, can be weaponized by unsavory people at some point.
Am I to assume the baby is already onboard as a bona fide Kushner loather?
If you think Harvard grads are unhappy, guess how down the Un. of Penn are feeling.
I’d swear every time he kicks he’s aiming for Kushner’s throat.
Oh there are way more socially acceptable ways to mindfuck the undesirables. One would think that with the classics and uppercrustiness ingrained in Harvard they could reach back and renew the social cut, the social ignore, and plain just cross the room tactics that worked so well in the past.
Well it is a long target to aim for.
Nice juicy target. Can’t miss it.
You have to wonder what these universities and business schools are doing to not only educate future leaders but also to form decent, compassionate men and women. Trust me, not so long ago I would rolled my eyes at the notion. Now I’m looking for ethical grounding anywhere I can get it.
@Danny You know a kid like that could be useful at repug political rallies. That is if any of them still have the stones to try to kiss babies.
Help me out, people. I can’t decide whose face is more punchable, Kushnerd or Yuckerberg.