Discussion: Hannity To Women At CPAC: I 'Have X-Ray Fox Vision' - You're Pregnant!

Discussion for article #233769

I’m Hannity. I made you all pregnant when I just walked on stage.

8 Likes

Real X-rays? You likely caused birth defects…

5 Likes

“I can look out in the crowd – I kind of have x-ray Fox vision – and I can see some of you women, you don’t even know it yet, but you’re pregnant,” Hannity said. “It’s not your fault. It’s not his fault. Who’s fault is it?”

Now that’s creepy, if there ever was any!

11 Likes

Speaking of The Problem of Whiteness

4 Likes

Well, that wasn’t creepy at all.

6 Likes

Well, they can always get an abortion, I hope. The thought of lots of little Hannities is simply to disgusting…

3 Likes

Did he appear sweaty? Was he slurring his words?

4 Likes

What the hell is he talking about???

5 Likes

Is he talking verbal pregnancies? Like, is he verbally–or visually–raping these CPAC females? Can they receive verbal or visual abortions if they don’t desire little creepy men climbing out of their Lady Bowls?

2 Likes

“I kind of have x-ray Fox vision – and I can see some of you women, you don’t even know it yet, but you’re pregnant,”

Even for CPAC rhetoric, this is some seriously bizarre shit here.

16 Likes

Do the Magic Peepers tell you what’s going to happen to Billo?

1 Like

A vile, vulgar man.

Who has, for years, had a position spewing misinformation and slander for years.

I truly believe that, year after year, one’s personal worth deadens with this stuff, no matter how much one tries to turn the Death into expressions of hatred for others. No matter about the material possessions acquired.

In the case of the True Believers (and, in this, I include Confederates) ideology can insulate a person from the canker of the spirit resulting from Peddling Hate. Thus, people like Franklin Graham, Lester Maddox and Bull Connor can attach their evil to an overarching vision promoted by the ideology.

In the case of a hustler like Hannity, there is no ideology to hang the hatred on. There are no beliefs. Just Hustle, running the Ailes-Murdoch Playbook…all the while, the soul slips away.

7 Likes

Hannity interviewing Bush right now at CPAC. The audience clapped at Bush’s comprehensive immigration idea despite Hannity’s challenge to this kind of talk. My question however is…How many Bushies were bussed in for that crowd to greet Jeb in the audience? There was talk of that yesterday and I think CPAC may have snookered their TV viewers as planned. It sure seemed a real departure in my estimation.

2 Likes

This is CPAC - That ship has sailed.

1 Like

Who’s fault is it?

Obama?

4 Likes

What the hell is he talking about???

I don’t like to put myself in the minds of the pathologically insane, but he may be referring to the fact that, statistically, and I have no idea what the percentage is,out of any random collection of women, enough to minimize sampling error, a certain number of those women are going to be pregnant and not be aware of it yet. What that has to do with x-ray vision and attribution of blame, I have no fucking idea.

8 Likes

I think it might have been a joke was missing from it? Reminds me of this time in college when this extraordinarily drunk guy was telling us a joke and all he could get out was, “you put the panties in the glove box and make lots of money!” Still makes me laugh though I don’t know why.

7 Likes

I can’t wait for Old Rupert to kick it. it will be so much fun to see Hannity saying the words, “Want fries with that?”

1 Like

Sean Hannity: Human Thalidomide.

1 Like