Discussion: Hannity Spent Entire Week Conducting ‘Investigation’ Into Clinton’s Health

I’m not a doctor, but observing the tissue sample on the far right I think we’re dealing with a malignant anal tumor. Just sayin’…

24 Likes

I’m sure the next thing on Hannity’s plate is a week-long investigation into Trump’s mental health, right?

24 Likes

He really IS an irresponsible scum sucking bottom feeder, isn’t he? Again media, AIR TIME?

8 Likes

This is disgusting.

14 Likes

It’s far more likely that Hannity is the one with brain damage.

19 Likes

OMGawd. Seriously? Man, that Murdoch person sure does have money to waste. Hannity has gone off the rails even more so with this one. OMFG.

14 Likes

This would appear to involve some definition of “medical experts” with which I’m not familiar.

11 Likes

They are all experts in the Bill Frist “diagnose Terri Schiavo on TV, even thought the AMA forbids it” school of medicine.

25 Likes

Or a 10 minute long investigation into Trumps’ erectile health.

2 Likes

Funny, I was just thinking yesterday that some intrepid tv talking head should open an investigation of whether Sean Hannity was actually a mutated herpes blister.

7 Likes

And this is what the Murdoch kids are having to deal with – cleaning up this oily, sticky, gummy excrement from the FOX brand ain’t gonna be easy. Republicans are the fucking worst of what’s wrong in America.

12 Likes

Hannity: “I was just being sarcastic!”

6 Likes

… far, far right

3 Likes

But he’ll vote for a guy who has trouble navigating an elevator.

13 Likes

That’s better than what I thought he was doing with his time. Which is not fit for a family website.

2 Likes

If “investigation” means hanging out at the adult bookstore by the Interstate, then Sean’s your man…

So true. I’d also venture in 99% of the world the inability to eat a fried chicken leg or slice of pizza without the assistance of a knife and fork is indicative of seriously compromised manual dexterity skills.

6 Likes

Hey, hey, HEY! Trump’s doctor actually said this: “If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.” What more do you need to know that the Donald is healthier than ALL the greats: Jefferson, John Quincy Adams, Lincoln (especially after the shooting).

5 Likes

Hannity is such a vile piece of shit. He is without doubt the worst turd in the toilet over at FOX News.

7 Likes