Discussion: Hannity: Ryan Is A ‘Saboteur,’ Should Be Replaced By Hard-Liners Like Gohmert

2 Likes

Saboteur? Are these guys really getting their marching orders from Putin, or do they just want to convince everyone that they do?

10 Likes

That actually makes a lot of sense. Gohmert is an excellent representation of Republican Party, even better than Trump.

31 Likes

You go Sean! Keep up the good work of destroying the GOP. Man, you are doing what generations of the most rabid liberals could only dream of.

Oops. Sorry ended that with a preposition. Please add " you lying sack of shit" to that previous sentence.

29 Likes

Just when you think it can’t get weirder, it does.

Feeling like I’m continually falling down the rabbit hole. I used to think, thank FSM that it’ll all be over in early Nov.

Now it probably won’t be. Sigh.

5 Likes

If Democrats don’t win the house, they must vote for Gohmert as Speaker. The disintegration of GOP will be accelerated to days.

11 Likes

translation: someone demonstrably stupid and pliable

2 Likes

Welcome to the Trump- Hannity Anti Hillary Party .
All negative all the time
If you haven’t seen it , Bill Maher drops the snark and and gives a good analysis of what we should be worried about . Long but worth watching . If you’re not a little scared or concerned you’re not paying attention

6 Likes

If the GOP intends to continue to pursue the same strategy that they have the last eight years in the next four, then by the end of the 2020 election, they will no longer be a political party. Replacing Ryan with Gohmert would pretty much doom them at this point. The problem is that they are so beholden to their tiny minority of a base that they would rather fight to hold on to it than jettison them and work to actually fix the problems.

13 Likes

Hannity wants his political leaders to be as intellectually challenged as he.
Thus, his support for Trump and Gohmert.

3 Likes

Oh, yes. Pleeeeeease replace Ryan with Gohmert. Brilliant.

13 Likes

Gohmert’s first act as Speaker will by forcing through his bill so that America will finally have a National Asparagus Appreciation Day.

Gohmert in a House Judiciary Committee hearing

9 Likes

I really think that Hannity is as crazy as Trump himself. Pay no attention to what Trump said during last night’s debate, A-hole. Ryan is a “saboteur?” Well, what about Trump as saboteur of our electoral process and Putin fanboi?!

Sickening.

6 Likes

Everyone on the right wing wanted Ryan to save them as Speaker. Now it’s like they went from “Help us, Paul Ryan, you’re our only hope” to denouncing him for tricking those stormtroopers.

7 Likes

Hannity is very upset to see his chance of becoming Trump press secretary drifting away.

6 Likes

if there is anyone more intellectually bereft than Gohmert it has to be Hannity.

9 Likes

Hannity looked in the smoking hole where Putin’s politician cratered his campaign, and quickly deflected the blame to those too impaired to defend themselves.

5 Likes

Sean Hannity on Wednesday declared House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) a “saboteur” who should be forced from office

Wow he’s sending the folks with pitchforks to DC even before Trump loses in the land slide…

4 Likes

Oh, yes, GOP. Please do this. Ryan presents as reasonable, well spoken as he proposes the destruction of the middle class with his “reform” package. Gohmert just oozes with irrational, extremism. Much better media op, there.

6 Likes

At this point, Ryan’s immediate future looks so shaky, I don’t really think it matters whether he’s kicked out or walks out. Because Ryan no longer has a viable political base and party worth fighting for. I don’t think the Dems will retake the House. That’s not the point. It’s that the so called Freedom Caucus will be MUCH more driven to extremism than even before. No way Ryan can get much accomplished without the help of Dems.

If he had any dignity, he’d walk out on his own volition.

2 Likes