Discussion: Hannity Offers To Send Obama To Kenya If Trump Becomes President

1 Like

I would pay for a plane to send Hannity back to Ireland but they don’t want him

40 Likes

Actually, let’s put Sean on a slow boat to nowhere. Which I suspect the Murdoch fils might just decide to do sooner rather than later…

15 Likes

Despicable. Hannity isn’t fit to lick Obama’s boots.

32 Likes

You racist SOB. You and Trump can go to Hell together.

24 Likes

Better idea: Let’s put Hannity in one of those big circus cannons—a big powerful one—and send him as high into the atmosphere as we can. Outer space, even!

8 Likes

I would pay good money if someone would staple Innanity’s lips shut and drop-kick him off a short pier…

… sorry, this sh*t’s getting to me now…

14 Likes

Sean Hannity clearly despises the entire human race. I have no idea what sort of trauma he might have suffered as a child that left him this way, but I find it unfortunate.

8 Likes

I have several offers for you, Sean, and none of them will cost you a dime.

19 Likes

do they have to do with physical anatomy and power tools…?..

12 Likes

I would say “Plunk one more in the Basket of Deplorables,” but Hannity has been there all along.

9 Likes

I will make sure it’s as big a plane as Air Force One, what you have grown accustomed to, in other words. Taxpayer-funded plane," Hannity said, as flagged by Mediaite. “I don’t know where I’m going to get—Maybe I’ll just—Maybe I’ll ask Trump if I can charter his plane for Obama”

Pretty sure Obama’s plane is bigger than Trump’s, if you get my drift…

17 Likes

That won’t be necessary. Obama and his family will have Secret Service protection for 10 years. And a decent pension. But what is Hannity going to do for those of us not so fortunate?

7 Likes

Trump nails his good friend…

“For the most part,” he said, “you can’t respect people because most people aren’t worthy of respect.”

6 Likes

Deal. Sean. Just as soon as you get waterboarded for charity like you said you would. That’s fair, too.

It’s not that I don’t believe you or anything, it’s just that…well, ‘liar’ is such a ugly word.

17 Likes

Obama is so polarizing.

7 Likes

Then can we send Sean back to Assholistan?

15 Likes

Could we send him to New Ireland in Papua New Guinea?

6 Likes

Sounds like someone’s got a sad that his buddy isn’t going to win the election.

18 Likes

You know what? Can we get a GoFundMe page to send Sean Hannity to South Africa? Russia? Really, anywhere but here. If this is already a thing somewhere, let me know. I’ll joyfully contribute.

2 Likes