Discussion: Hannity Asks Sarah Palin Whether Her Teleprompter Was Working In Iowa (VIDEO)

Discussion for article #232582

Jabberwocky Barbie…setting women back one garbled, incoherent sentence at a time…

32 Likes

When he says “teleprompter” he means her fucking brain.

24 Likes

Man, is there ANYBODY more obsessed with TelePrompTers than the Teabaggers? Remember when the Fat Junkie was giving the Prez shit about his and claimed he couldn’t speak without one?

Looks like he sure did okay in the State of the Union. [And I know. I won both of them.]

And what’s this ad libbing shit? Pols have the actual speech right there on the podium in front of them just in case something like this happens.

Instead, Bible Spice went Full Metal Gibberiish.

47 Likes

Now, now, you are hurting Russ’ feelings…

1 Like

Russ who?

…still clinging to the idea that ‘everybody loves Sarah’ and her flag pin.

She just doesn’t get it…

6 Likes

I’ll bet it doesn’t help that the guy on Fox Not the News who was cited as the dumbest in his profession BY HIS PEERS was standing up for her.

7 Likes

Brain? What brain?

4 Likes

Can I use that?

4 Likes

I stand corrected.

1 Like

Why do they keep asking her if she’s running when they know she isn’t?

8 Likes

She has surrounded herself with idiots - who tell her she is freaking BRILLIANT … and this is the fiasco that results!

4 Likes

I surround myself with my wife and my dog to tell me I’m brilliant. One out of two isn’t bad. Thanks Molly.

11 Likes

Can we please have a 2016 Republican ticket of Palin/Gohmert. All we need is for two or three people to agree with that and they will say, “We are the people’s choice.”

11 Likes

jameshohmann: . @ZekeJMiller notes that the teleprompter is scrolling during Palin’s speech & she’s flipping through a binder.

3 Likes

“Did a TelePrompTer go down? Did you have trouble with the copy? Was there any moment in the speech where you had any difficulty?”

Bwa-hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

6 Likes

Flag pin, 'murikan flag, screaming eagle and cozy fire behind. Where was she speaking from, a public library in Anchorage?

5 Likes

It’s amazing how the right-wing nut teabaggers criticize the president for - gasp - using a TelePrompter when he gives a speech, because, you know, no other president has ever done that before. It literally is a word they just have to hear, and Republican politicians often drop into their appearances, and they will break into peals of laughter. But if the president’s ever broke, you know he would still deliver a concise, impressive speech anyway. But when it happens to princess shit-for-brains of the north we see the sad results.

22 Likes

12 Likes