Discussion: Hannity: A ‘Sinister,’ ‘Soft Coup Is Underway’ Against Trump

1 Like

1 / So says the lickspittle defending the indefensible violator of the US Constitution he swore allegiance to.

2 / Weren’t the Murdoch boys supposed to start acting like media professionals and clean house there?

5 Likes

Hannity alleged “sinister forces” are aligning to remove Trump from office.

Funny how the Democrats apparently have deep, dark, all-powerful, sinister forces that are capable of removing someone from office while simultaneously being incapable of putting anyone in office in the first place.

22 Likes

Here’s hoping Sean is the first up against the wall when it comes.

3 Likes

Projection! (He’d love a coup against all the things he names.)
And the best evidence that Mueller is getting somewhere.

2 Likes

Another reason: FBI hasn’t given David Brooks proof of collusion, ergo no collusion.

7 Likes

Fight Truth Decay!!

8 Likes

I was thinking about Hannity the other night
CBS went to Wisconsin and flushed out some Trump supporters.
They were all the Faux demographic and they all were spouting Faux talking points .
The Russian investigation is a conspiracy!
Everyone is picking on Trump!
Fake news!
Give him a chance!
Soon: Soft coup is underway

Sadly , they are very effective at what they do, to the detriment of the country and Democracy

10 Likes

Hannity: “Americans are facing five ‘dangers,’ including the ‘destroy Trump Fox media that has been lying to you now, provable lies for 11 months 21 years, nonstop’…”

Fixed.

17 Likes

Fuck Hannity.

5 Likes

"He also likened efforts to “override the will of the
American people” to change the results of the 2016 election to a
“national security crisis.”

O fuck off. The American people did not elect the Bloated Orange Tick and we hate him and you too.

6 Likes

Hope he is right on this. Trump needs to go down.

2 Likes

Yup as above

1 Like

I am really tired of this smarmly lying little suck a$$. He starts this stuff and then when he is laughed at by others he doubles down…it’s not until he is laughed at by other FOX peeps that he pivots and insists he didn’t SAY what you might have thought he said.

5 Likes

good to see that the conservatives are putting their money where their mouths are, and are toning down the heated/inciting rhetoric.

because this screed definitely won’t spur a Nugent groupie to turn their truck into a rolling arsenal and head for DNC headquarters to stop the unconstitooshunal overthrow of Hair Fuhrer.

10 Likes

There is nothing “soft” about this, Pro-FHannity. It’s as hard as they come…

4 Likes

Sean Hannity represents a clear and present danger to the Republic!

2 Likes

The perilous water fluoridation!

4 Likes

The country is divided not so much politically as it is in perceptions of reality. Hannity, Limbaugh, Fox News and other hucksters have created an alternate universe and have made fortunes exploiting the gullible fools who listen to them. These con men seem to be going all in on Trump. That seems like a really bad bet.

I am strangely optimistic about the future. This bizarro world seems to be on a collision course with reality. I don’t see how Trump can last another year or two going the way he is. If he falls, the entire alternate reality Conservative Media will be disgraced like the televangelists were in the late 80’s.

4 Likes

From your keyboard.

Thanks for your strange optimism - I think I’ll lean on it today. :wink:

2 Likes