Discussion: Haley Says North Korea 'Begging For War'

1 Like

And Hair Furor is begging for a ratings bump for his failed badministration.

That’s one bad combo platter…

17 Likes

Trump: As soon as I give tax cuts to my very rich friends, I will ask China to fund my war with North Korea.

13 Likes

Haley’s version of Wonder Woman leaves a lot to be desired.

10 Likes

Sanctions won’t work as it’s in China’s interest to keep a barely functional North Korea alive. And military options are very limited unless we’re willing to accept heavy casualties in Seoul and other areas of South Korea.

Other Presidents recognized their limited options and did their best within those confines. Trump, on the other hand, in his narcissism and peevishness, his immaturity and ignorance, may well push things past the break point.

I can’t believe we actually need the Military to talk a President out of war.

23 Likes

You stupid sht, Nikki. Really. STOP poking the nutcase. This is all such unbelievable BS from those that will never be in a war or send their children to war. God.

15 Likes

“War is never something the Unites States wants."

Really?!? Tell that to the Iraqis and Afghans, Nikki.

24 Likes

No logic talks him out of doing what he wants to do. He wants a war to prove his big balls to the world and to distract from all his other crap. He will preemptively strike NK – I am almost certain of this. And he will claim victory no matter how many innocent people end up dead. Our country is turning into the pariah of the world. And as for dreamers – take the opportunity to get the hell out of this sinking boat and apply for asylum in Canada.

11 Likes

They are begging for attention and the only thing that seems to work is lobbing missiles. Enablers enable and, let’s face it, both the White House and KJU are surrounded by enablers. Everyone else gets sacked.

Eventually, somebody will bomb somebody, because the hammers only approach feels so right…

4 Likes

We have a crazy, ignorant, lazy, erratic, nutcase threatening war and the dictator of North Korea bickering. We’re so screwed.

5 Likes

War is never something the Unites States wants — we don’t want it now,”

14 Likes

… it occurs to me, I saw 2001: a space odyssey, the other day… remember the monkeys?

2 Likes

If North Korea is “begging for war” then deny them war.

30 Likes

reminder

China’s government says it would remain neutral if North Korea attacks the United States, but warned it would defend its Asian neighbor if the U.S. strikes first and tries to overthrow Kim Jong Un’s regime, Chinese state media said Friday.

“If the U.S. and South Korea carry out strikes and try to overthrow the North Korean regime, and change the political pattern of the Korean Peninsula, China will prevent them from doing so,” reported the Global Times, a daily Chinese newspaper controlled by the Communist Party.

19 Likes

Begging for war.

Let’s assume that’s true, and it may well be. So, if he’s irrational, we should be yet more irrational and give him what he wants?

Go ahead, Seoul and Seattle (and throw in Guam for good measure) are not too high a price for a glorious victory for our Very Own Dear Leader.

13 Likes

That was so yesterday, One of the proposals being floated by the Trump White House on tax reform is to tax the retirement plan contributions of workers upfront to pay for tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations: http://www.politicususa.com/2017/09/04/trump-tax-retirement-account-pay-tax-cuts-rich-corporations.html
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/904692225665327104?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftheobamadiary.com%2F2017%2F09%2F04%2Fevery-day%2F
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/22/trumps-team-and-lawmakers-making-strides-on-tax-reform-plan-241873

8 Likes

Trump has been obsessed with nuclear weapons for 35 years (at least).
In his mind, he could make his biggest mark as President by dropping an H-bomb somewhere. Yesterday he met with generals to discuss “military solutions”. I think the conversation probably went like this:
“Why don’t we nuke them?”
[Rational answer]
“Why do we have them if we don’t use them?”
“Nuclear weapons are a clean option–no US casualties”
and so on.

Do you remember an article a few weeks ago in which Trump aides said that they talk him out of a lot of crazy options in private?
Trump wants to drop the bomb. That should be the basis for all interpretation of WH statements. Everybody else wants to do anything else except nuke; Trump wants only to nuke.

13 Likes

The fact that there are mostly military strategists, albeit competent and sane, giving this man advice and trying to keep him from chewing his bib and tossing his food, doesn’t bode well in the future for positions usually occupied by civilians. You make some good points in that there are dangers everywhere with this man-child.

16 Likes

ok, seeing how I remember this '16 moment, I just realized that I have heel promos to do…shiess

5 Likes

I guess I’ll have to say goodbye in advance.

2 Likes