Discussion: Gyrocopter Pilot Says He Warned Obama About Flight Via Email

Discussion for article #235363

Great…now Ron Johnson is going to blame this on Obama!

4 Likes

White House email: April 2015 Doug Hughes determined to deliver the mail.

This is just like Bin Laden determined to attack except 100x worse.

7 Likes

Corruption in Washington DC has robbed the US citizens of the representative government that is our birthright

Don’t miss the point here…How did the vast security bureaucracy not see this coming? A security bureaucracy overseen by…ahem, a supposedly security conscious Congress…remember the recent Metro fire.

2 Likes

If only we had some sort of nationwide mail delivery system that this guy could have used. Maybe something where he could pay a couple of bucks to get a signature after his letter was delivered so he would know it had been received by the intended party.

7 Likes

Does a Gyrocopter come with tzatziki sauce?

5 Likes

A REAL postman would always ring twice.

5 Likes

Sigh. That sort of communication setup gets your message read in a week or two or three when you send it to an active campaign, never mind the organization for a guy who’s been a lame duck for a couple of years. You might as well write to Santa Claus at the North Pole. This man-child is lucky to be alive.

11 Likes

I saw Obama talking about how he gets 40k letters and his staff sorts that down to 10 which he reads every night. So the only question is why he personally didn’t heed the warning in this email?

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA…wow…I was being cynical and facetious when I asked whether Johnson would be subpoenaing the WH this week or next. Now it looks to be an inevitability.

2 Likes

Between the years 2005 and 2009, FedEx had on average slightly more lawmakers in its portfolio than UPS. But some lawmakers, like Freshman Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) hold assets in both companies. Johnson disclosed between $100,001 and $250,000 in both FedEx and UPS during 2009. (By law, lawmakers are only required to list their assets, liabilities and transactions in broad ranges, rather than with precise figures.) http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2011/04/capital-rivals-fedex-vs-ups-1/

Why is Ron Johnson out to shoot down the USPS?

4 Likes

Clearly, Obama told everyone to back off and let this guy do it because he’s trying to destroy Amurikkka and something something class warfare…

3 Likes

BTW, please make sure we get Tantaros’ take on all this, ok TPM?

3 Likes

Republicans REALLY have a problem with “messaging” don’t they? Bless their blacked, evil, depraved and empty hearts?
…Cause, just this week there was this also/too…
The Twitter message from the SRC: (Senate Republican Conference):

**Senate Republicans        ✔

@Senate_GOPs    150 years ago today, the first Republican President, Abraham Lincoln was assassinated. America is forever indebted.** 

1 Like

When fascism comes to Amurikkka, it’ll be riding a gyrocopter and carrying the mail…lol…

5 Likes

And we all know that the President reads all the emails that go to info@barackobama.com

“He chose to fly a gyrocopter since it would be clear to people on the ground who was flying the vehicle.”

So Hughes wanted to ensure the authorities knew it was a white guy flying, not some (brown skinned) terrorist?

3 Likes

I think Congress needs to investigate this.

1 Like

What can one say …but… Go, little crazy man, go!!
http://www.gyrobooks.com/images/bensen_flying_caracature_2_-_all_in.gif

4 Likes

Check his portfolio. I’m guessing fedex or ups.