Bill O’Reilly wrong?! Oh come on now, Bill is never ever wrong… right? I love when Bill is called out and then just “modifies” his position or just sloughs it off to try and match the truth instead of just admitting he’s wrong. Typical narcissist.
I typically defer to experts in epidemiology and infectious diseases such as Donald Trump and Bill O’Reilly on matters like this. Their logic, insight, and recommendations are more than we need to make informed decisions.
Sarah Palin
Hear the voice of one crying out in the wilderness.
The ridiculous thing is that anyone takes seriously the public affairs pronouncements of an egotistical buffoon (O’Reilly) and a mindless drone (Van Susteren).
I think you just described Grover Norquist’s heaven.
Not for long.
Let’s not give L. Ron’s favorite cable host a big wet kiss just yet. The following is one of her daily polls on the cesspool known as the Gretawire: EXPERTS SAY EBOLA IS ONLY CONTAGIOUS WHEN THE PERSON SHOWS SYMPTOMS - DO YOU BELIEVE THAT? This is typical of the red meat she tosses at her know-nothing followers. Results to date: More than 95 percent said you could NOT trust the experts.