Discussion: GREATNESS! Fired-Up Giuliani Froths The GOP Convention Crowd

The ghoul was completely unhinged!

12 Likes

The santorum flowed, thick and heavy, and the crowd ate it up.

9 Likes

He’s channeling his inner 1992 police riot.

5 Likes

Actually what I need to know about this man includes his tax returns, and just why he thinks it’s “normal” to lust after ones own daughter. Sick, sick, sick. Of course Giulani probably looks on that as a virtue.

4 Likes

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani delivered a fiery speech Monday night at the Republican National Convention about presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump, America’s foreign policy and recent police shootings.

since when

2 Likes

He just made every Fox viewer jack off in simultaneous pleasure.

2 Likes

18 Likes

It’s all been done.

jw1

19 Likes

So the guy who put the terrorism operations center in the WTC, despite being told to put it in Brooklyn, is going to lecture us? Got it.

21 Likes

Pence has taken hard lines on social issues including a ban on women serving in combat support roles in the military.

Next up on the schedule tonight, Sen. Joni Ernst, who served as a lieutenant colonel in the logistics branch, commanding the 185th Combat Sustainment Support Battalion.

That she is good with Pence is pretty pathetic.

13 Likes

He has completely lost his mind. His speech was that of a madman. These are the leaders of the Republican Party unhinged old white men past their prime if they ever had one

4 Likes

it was honestly ghoulish!

3 Likes

wake me when Flynn says something organic

Maybe other channels are showing his speech, but MSNBC hasn’t been showing any of his speech. All commentary and interviews with people on the floor, etc.

If this sort of thing actually helps the GOP we’re in big, big trouble as a nation.

Hugh Hewitt was hoping Giuliani would wear his Marylin Monroe wig so he could finally get excited enough to throw a boner for the first time in 20 years.

12 Likes

The pig castrator is up, with a cast of a dozen “veteran” beards.

1 Like

I watched the rest of the Ambrose/Rollins match.

After awhile, fact checking someone like Flynn ait worth the trouble.

Candid video backstage in Cleveland:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/wp-ag/wp-content/uploads/sites/72/2015/09/TrumpRudyNew.gif

7 Likes