Discussion: Grand Jury Will Look At Whether To Bring Criminal Charges In NC Ballot Scheme

Innocent until proven guilty, let the legal process work its way through the evidence, etc., etc…

THEN HANG THE FUCKERS OUT TO DRY!!

1 Like

Let me guess…the US attorney handling it will be the guy in NC who is so very very aggressively concerned about finding every half-English-speaking legal or illegal immigrant who made an honest mistake by voting, and he’ll now basically throw this grand jury investigation to avoid any GOP indictments and protect their precious voter fraud myth from any incursions of reality.

PARTEI UBER ALLES!!!

7 Likes

Getting to Harris himself will be difficult unless he was stupid enough to communicate something criminal in his emails. He knew that Dowless was going to steal votes and he hired him with that in mind but it will be hard to prove that without any additional evidence.

2 Likes

Sorry, we’re much too busy misusing our prosecutorial discretion for the all-important task of suppressing votes.

3 Likes

While I’d love to see Dowless get nailed, Harris is the real SOB they need to crucify.

7 Likes

FINALLY!!!

It is about time! He needs to repent!

I want to know if anyone in another county in NC is showing signs of being very nervous? I mean election fraud is like deer spotting, if you see one, chances are very high that there is another one around.

6 Likes

Does anyone know if McCrae Dowless is eligible to vote in NC, he is after all a convicted felon.

2 Likes

I wonder if the can get him to flip and identify all the politicians who hired him for his very specific skill set.

7 Likes

Behind the pulpit, the culprit…

5 Likes

“Why not both”?

2 Likes

Unless Dowless flips, just sayin’…

2 Likes

Chuckles said he made ‘false statements’ or some such. Was he under oath? Do NOT let him get away with this.

The greatest mistake the Dems made after the Chad-pocalypse was not openly destroying Katherine Harris and sending a message to the Republican filth in mid-level state positions that there IS a downside to cheating.

3 Likes

When you are caught with your hand in the till …

I agree with what you’re saying, but every federal civil and criminal jury trial has a pattern jury instruction, read by the judge to the jury that tells them that they are free to consider circumstantial evidence. The example is always the one about they can find as a fact that it is raining outside without direct proof or testimony (or a weather report) if the person walked into the courtroom wearing a drenched raincoat and carrying a dripping umbrella. So, like you said, depending on the other evidence, they could find Harris guilty. Because the judge will also read them a pattern instruction about conscious avoidance of knowing the truth, willful blindness. The example given in the instruction is about someone being able to understand if they are being paid handsomely to carry something illegal for someone else.

3 Likes

Pretty sure he votes by absentee ballot. About 750 times.

3 Likes

That is good to hear. A widely publicized trial will help show that the only ones fixing elections are Repugs. The other cases are mostly mistakes by either the voters or election officials. I would like to be sitting on Harris’s jury but my comments on this forum would eliminate that possibility.

2 Likes

Silly Democrat. The answer is clearly, if they were to ask if you had any impediment to serving on the jury and deliberating fairly, to say no. But chill and low key, because they understand most people are inconvenienced by jury duty. And if you are too gung ho about your ability to serve and deliberate fairly, it will be clear you are one of those crazies, and both sides AND the judge will agree to drop you from the pool without costing either side an allotted challenge.

1 Like

I would probably be sitting in the jury pool, bouncing up and down and mouthing “pick me, pick me”. I could also use that $15/day they pay for serving on juries in NC. I guess I could control myself but for the occasional smirk.

2 Likes