Discussion: Graham Tells Don Jr To Ignore Senate Intel Subpoena: 'You Don't Need To Go'

Hmm. Isn’t that obstruction of justice?

78 Likes

No one sucks up to Trump better than Miss. Lindsay.

42 Likes

Condoning insurrection?!?

That is a hell of a look for a sitting US senator.

51 Likes

“You’ve been there for hours and hours”

So what? Lying for hours doesn’t mean anything.

68 Likes

So…how would he like it if Burr told someone who graham subpoenaed that he didn’t have to show up?

46 Likes

“If I were Donald Trump Jr.’s lawyer, "

I thought you already were.

53 Likes

You’re a tRump, you’re above the law.

5 Likes

Hillary testified for 11 hours, and republicans came up empty. No charges because she was innocent, and they couldn’t come up with any proof of wrongdoing.

What are Junior and Graham afraid of if Junior didn’t do anything wrong?

Is that bad committee going to trick him into perjury?

75 Likes

I think they’re afraid that bad committee already did.

36 Likes

He can always plead the Fifth. :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

All i can say is Benghazi!!!

19 Likes

Graham’s a lawyer. He knows you can’t just ignore a subpoena. Asshole.

39 Likes

Maybe the shiny-faced drawler likes the image of Don Jr. behind bars.

4 Likes

WTF is the matter with this guy? Does he realize what he’s saying? A sitting senator says the president’s son doesn’t have to honor a subpoena issued by Congress?

With this one statement, Graham has shown he is totally unfit for office.

98 Likes

(1) Graham is assumed to be a complete sycophant for Trump.
(2) It has been surmised that this is because Trump “has something (e.g. blackmail) on Graham”.
(3) Graham is a GOP United States Senator.
(4) The entire GOP Senate is in thrall to Trump.
(5) Why wouldn’t there be other Senators in the same position blackmailable position as Graham?
(6) Why wouldn’t McConnell (“Obama-you-better-leave-this-Russia-stuff-alone”) be the same?

35 Likes

Well, he’s from South Carolina!

42 Likes

I used to like Graham…now he’s become a Trump foot kisser. What’s wrong with him?

1 Like

If he’s an active lawyer, someone might want to press his state bar for an investigation for disciplinary violations. I’d argue that publicly urging someone to ignore a legal summons, especially while serving as a supposed lawmaker, warrants inquiry. Of course we’re talking South Carolina, so nothing will happen. Just another attack on the rule of law. Fine if our justice system crumbles, as long as the Trumps prevail.

41 Likes

So now it is up to the individual to decide to respond to a subpoena. I can see all kinds of people quoting Graham now. Talk about emasculation of the congress.

16 Likes