Discussion: Graham Lauds Trump Speech: 'The Most Presidential I've Seen' Him

Need to drug test Huckleberry graham.

12 Likes

File this under #CommentsTooBoringToBotherThinkingAboutRespondingTo

10 Likes

ā€œThis is the most presidential I have seen President Trump. It was compelling and everything he said was true,ā€

What family member or childhood stuffed toy of Lindsey’s is being held at gun point at an undisclosed location?

26 Likes

Yeah, it’s the most Presidential we’ve seen him. And even his best falls so far short of the mark, it’s an embarrassment.

14 Likes

ā€œThis is the most presidential I have seen President Trump."

Dude, that’s a low bar.

18 Likes

Most presidential he’s seen him, and yet he still isn’t presidential.

5 Likes

To be fair, there isn’t a graceful exit strategy in clear view for these beauties.
ā€˜Naw, I was just funnin’ you’?
ā€˜Hey, I gave it a shot’?
ā€˜Previous statements are no longer operative?’
ā€˜I’m entering a treatment facility for addiction to pain medication?’
ā€˜I’m actually Andy Kaufman?’
Where’s Baghdad Bob when you need him?

2 Likes

Why Ms Lindsey, how do you manage to talk so clearly with Trump’s balls in your mouth?

We look forward to the future Jeopardy answer:
Who stood around and sucked up to Trump while the Republican party was destroyed

7 Likes

Two years into this disastrous presidency and Graham is focused on ā€œbeing presidentialā€? Wow.

3 Likes

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) on Tuesday evening reacted on Fox News to President Trump’s Oval Office address, calling it the ā€œmost presidentialā€ he had ever seen.

Yeah, getting through the speech without muttering about strawberries and keys and pussy grabbing makes you Presidential. Got it.
5 Likes

WTF Lindsay? tRump read that message like a hostage tape!

9 Likes

yes, lindsey, as long as trump ā€œappearsā€ presidential, it doesn’t matter what lies he spews or how much real damage he does to the country. I hope you are being well-compensated by someone for being a traitor to the Constitution you swore to uphold.

6 Likes

ā€œThis is the most presidential I have seen President Trump. It was compelling and everything he said was true"

Hey Lindsey, since a whole lotta what Trump said has been demonstrated to be false, I just wanna know what it feels like to piss every ounce of integrity into the crapper.

Asking for a friend.

3 Likes

Pusillanimous piece of shit. He’s just waiting for tRump to spit on his shoes so he can shine the shit out of them. Bootlicker. Talk about selling your soul to the devil…as if he had one to begin with. Asshole.

4 Likes

I must admit that the headline confused me. At first I thought they were talking about Franklin Graham, not Lindsey.

He looks sillier by the day with these comments and staged faux interviews. Shammity probably handed him the script.

2 Likes

Graham believes he’s the ā€œreasonable GOPPERā€

He really does.

Was this speech that long awaited ā€˜Presidential Pivot’ that the GOP promised Donnie would make?

1 Like

aka - I want to send a message to Trump to knock of the bluster and keep to these canned lines, via my servile flattery on favorite Hannity.

Meanwhile more truth is spoken by Tennis Great Navratilova:

17 Likes