Discussion: Graham: Kavanaugh Was Treated Like 'The Slut Whore Drunk'

In other words, he did interview for the job he wanted.

24 Likes

Lindsey has lost his filter.

19 Likes

And, your point, Lindsey?

11 Likes

It’s because he is a drunk.

8 Likes

Only when he is drunk otherwise he is a fine husband, father, citizen who must continue to lie to maintain that image.

4 Likes

Whatever it is they have on Graham it has melted his mind and shredded his common sense. If he had any integrity he would walk away. How sad for him that he thinks destroying his reputation on the alter of Donald Trump was the way to go. Oh well, another ETTD even if it is well deserved.

22 Likes

Actually, that is not true. Take it from one who knows, many an alcoholic is better when drunk than when not. There is a pathology involved, with many twists and turns and deep dives.

12 Likes

A very honest statement. He wished the roles would have been reversed. So we know how he wishes Dr. Ford should REALLY have been treated.

19 Likes

Maybe Lindsey is grief stricken over McCain’s death and doesn’t quite know how to deal with it or maybe the AG’s position will be offered to someone else. Whatever, he’s a looney tune!

3 Likes

the roles were reversed. I think the part of the evil russian operatives are played by republican traitors.

8 Likes

Consciously imitating Trump by anyone who knows better is worse than Trump himself, for obvious reasons. Trump can’t help what he is. Graham knows better. We always knew what a two-faced little weasel he was. But now he’s like one of the doctors, lawyers, and businessmen etc. who signed up in the SS, willingly descending to the worst depravity imaginable. It’s a sad, sad thing to see happening.

44 Likes

I wonder what is in Graham’ s background?

6 Likes

Yeah, I don’t get it. He went from a Republican, to a right winger who was uncomfortable with Trump, to a Trump imitation. He just called Ford a Slut Whore Drunk. WTF???

This is just one example, he’s been acting like this for the last month or two and I don’t get it. Being an out of the closet fuckhead can’t be helping him.

Or, God help us, it is.

14 Likes

The other day I was listening to Pod save America. One of the hosts was talking about Graham and his meeting with Obama at the White House during the early days of the administration in 2009. He said Graham was effusive about working with the administration on a host of issues from climate change to immigration. That Lindsey must be locked up somewhere else.

12 Likes

Isn’t that what he is?

Why the complaint?

10 Likes

This is classic cult-member behavior. That’s one way to think about it that explains the otherwise inexplicably bizarre.

17 Likes

So, girls who are raped are sluts, whores and drunks?

18 Likes

Fuck you, Lindsey, you closeted, venal little drama queen. I’ve had morning dumps that have more integrity than you, and better personalities.

And if anyone anywhere is upset or offended by my description of Lindsey Graham, you know which of my body parts you can kiss (Hint: it’s under the base of my spine and is about 1/25 the size of Donald Trump’s).

15 Likes

Show us how brave and super he-manly you are, Lindsey: go on The Rachel Maddow Show! You’ll destroy her, Lindsey! No liberal sodomite like Maddow can compete with your rapier (raper?) wit and factual knowledge. Why, I’ll bet you’ll have her begging for mercy and forgiveness from both you and Trump! (And afterwards, you can run back to FoxNews in Tammy Faye Bakker-sized tears and melt in the afterglow of the assuring caresses of Tucker and Hannity).

17 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available