Discussion: Graham Calls Out Cruz For Failing To Condemn Trump's Muslim Ban

Discussion for article #243526

Cruz can’t criticize Trump…he’s still hoping that The Donald will implode and he’ll (Cruz will) inherit all his supporters.

10 Likes

Cruz: I fully support the ban. I only approve existence of the Aryan race, specifically the ones who are not liberals.

Miss Graham is right for once. I’ve been refreshing Cruz’s Twitter feed to see how he responds, as he’s the last of the Klown Kar Klub to do so. (Wait, has Carson? Who cares.) Trump caught Cruz off-guard, and Cruz is slowly crafting a response. Not like the all-knowing, gut-instinct real man conservative Cruz says he is.

2 Likes

Carnival Cruz…“Lindsey …Lindsey…hmmm…never heard of him. He’s running for what? Oh…just tell him to ‘hush up now’!”

#“I’m Still Running: Fly Me!”

2 Likes

Graham needs to call for greater oversight of wire transfers possibly connected to ISIL.

Gunman Syed Farook received a $28,500 deposit to his bank account nearly two weeks before he and his wife unleashed a deadly terrorist attack that killed 14 people in San Bernardino, according to a Fox News report.

Farook withdrew $10,000 and then transferred an additional $15,000 to an account believed to be tied to his live-in mother, Rafia Farook, the report stated citing an anonymous source close to the investigation. The deposit was transfered through WebBank.com, a banking website that declined to speak to Fox News on the pending investigation

Thousands of citizens cheered Trump’s announcement of banning Muslims entry to the U.S. GOP Prez candidates denounced Trump for his remarks. Graham lays into Cruz. Fingers get pointed all around. Where in all this is someone denouncing those that cheered? Aren’t those heartily agreeing with Trump equally guilty of fearmongering xenophobia? I want to hear a candidate say Trump AND those agreeing with him are to be deplored for their attitudes.

2 Likes

There goes that 1 percent Graham used to have. They don’t get that republican voters don’t like Muslims.

1 Like

“I believe the focus should focus on radical Islamic terrorism, and we need to be directly focused on threats to the United States,”

Focus, focus, focus.

If Trump is unhinged, it’s because the rest of the radical right wing took the door off for him.

Didn’t Dennis Hastert help pass legislation with a reporting requirement for the banks for transfers larger than 10.000$ (which he later got caught in) ? In that case the bank must have a problem…

Cock fight!
Cock fight!

Illegal in most states of mind…except for the few, the brave Sir Robins.

Clever strategy that Cruz has. He’s hiding in the rather large shadow cast by Trump. That way, Trump takes all the bullets, and when he’s inevitably killed off, Cruz will rise up as the new king. Devious and craven. Fits Cruz’s personality to a tee.

1 Like

folk=us / enemy=them

The day of reckoning for the contemporary version of the Republican party, that began with Nixon’s Southern Strategy, has arrived. Can you imagine any of today’s GOP politicians voting for the Civil Rights Act?

Ted Cruz is the slimiest candidate running. Reminds me of Joseph McCarthy and I’m old enough to remember McCarthy.

1 Like

Don’t forget what state the cheering audience was from. Chances are they are still weeping over the flag of treason being removed from the state capitol.

Look at me! LOOK at ME!! LOOK AT ME!!!

People keep trying to saddle Nixon with what the GOP has become, but it really started with Reagan and his turning to the religious right and making it okay to be vapid. Otherwise, a number of things Nixon did would have him targeted by the Kochs, Norquist or any other hardline conservative group you care to name.

It’s true that many of Nixon’s policies would today be considered liberal by the GOP. But that is separate from the demagoguery he employed in his Southern Strategy, Law and Order, and Silent Majority tactics. Those all sowed the seeds of the white resentment we’re seeing in full force today.

2 Likes