Discussion: Gov't Ethics Office Finally Certifies Javanka's 2018 Financial Disclosures

Translating Chinese copyrights and trademarks into English r hard.

5 Likes

Amazing…I WANT to reply they are either dumber than sht or they want YOU to be but then I realize this is some high priced accounting firm doing these forms and THEY are trying to hoodwink you…the grifting never stops.

3 Likes

What value did Ivanka give to her brand? Is it in accordance with GAAP or IRS?

Does her brand include her trademark from China on voting machines?

ICYMI: Ivanka’s history of stealing shoe designs

1 Like

LOCK them UP!

1 Like

They may be rich, but they are manifestly immoral and unethical.

4 Likes

The Office of Government Ethics certified the 2018 financial disclosures of Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner on Wednesday, nearly a year after they were submitted.

Both amended the returns multiple times in recent months.

Ivanka amended hers a whopping six times over the past month, while Jared amended his a comparatively modest four times over the same time period.

Good thing they’re not Dems or they’d be in trouble!

2 Likes

Javanka? Had to google that one, didn’t realize they were referred to conjoined!

found this interesting article when I did

from it

Ever since she joined the family business after college, Ivanka Trump has tried to be a calm voice in her father’s ear. When I interviewed her in 2014, for a biography of her father, she said that she knew how to raise questions in a way that he could tolerate and could sense when it was necessary to gather allies to stand against him. From observation, it seems her trick was to shower him with praise and show him the deference his fragile ego demands.

I guess I’m paying for this too, eh? Government workers pouring over the tax returns of a couple of grifters. Can I have my money back?

1 Like

Why do I get the feeling the certification came from the same place as their security clearances? If Jared’s business took foreign money to salvage his overleveraged 666 5th project he would not be cleared.

1 Like

She’s an enabler. But I guess if one grows up with an asshole father you either leave or you end up enabling. Still don’t feel sorry for her.

1 Like

But, but he stepped away from the family business. :no_good:

And that was the mistake that will haunt her for the rest of her life. She should’ve headed to furthermost point on GPS to get away from that monster. Now she is a complicit grifter. She may even go to jail for it… who knows.

Well I suspect she couldn’t go anywhere else so enjoyed the bit of money he did bring in, and she maybe too slow to realize she’s in trouble. I think she’s played off her good looks for most of her life.

1 Like

I think she’s played off her good looks for most of her life.

manufactured good looks I might add

“Ivanka amended hers a whopping six times over the past month, while Jared amended his a comparatively modest four times over the same time period.”

its only “comparatively modest” when the only person he is being compared to his is his equally compromised wife. Compare to the bigger universe of government employees getting their financial disclosures certified.

Yeah…gonna have to go with the Archer “phrasing” thing here.