Discussion: Gorka On Critics Of Trump's North Korea Rhetoric: 'Support The Executive'

2 Likes

Yeah, just like the guys on trial at Nuremberg did…

13 Likes

Gorka vying for the Dr Strangelove seat in the White House?

20 Likes

Hungarian Nazi says what?

26 Likes

Sorry, Gorka, “Sieg Heil!” is not part of my lexicon, not in any way!

11 Likes

The Arrow-Heart, those were the good ol’ days.

1 Like

hyperpower

More Attention-Deficit/Hyper…

1 Like

Here’s one place where maybe Sarah Huckabee Sanders would have been a better anodyne spokesperson. Gorka as messenger is the embodiment of the wrong message. I think what we’re aiming for is de-escalation, not flashing red in front of the raging bull.

11 Likes

“Support the Executive”?

Nah, better to “Subvert the Lunatic”…

11 Likes

9 Likes

“…that is an indictment…”

We'll get to those later.
8 Likes

When the ‘red flag’ was on Soviet tanks in early 1945, Gorka’s heroes skedaddled out of Budapest like hopping rats!

6 Likes

No. Now is the time when all good Americans need to come together and support our national interests, not the childish rants of a ignorant bully. To suggest that patriotism requires the support of the executive over the country is evidence of a total lack of understanding of the principles of democracy.

14 Likes

We’re going to learn that McMaster fired this guy days ago and he’s just pretending to work at the White House like he pretends to be a Ph.D, aren’t we?

(It’s worth a shot.)

17 Likes

“These are the moments when we have to come together as the nation and support the executive,”

The emperor has no clothes.
And is fucking insane.
Blind support and obedience is not what is called for in this situation.

17 Likes

15 Likes

Now where have I heard that kind of talk before…

12 Likes

Back during the lead up to the first Gulf War Madonna publicly offered to sleep with Saddam Hussein if he would withdraw from Kuwait. True patriotism; but I’m sure Gorka will make the same sacrifice–

5 Likes

And to think that my tax dollars are paying this idiot’s salary.

7 Likes

When General Kim Jong Il was born
the clouds opened up
and he came down from heaven,
and then there was huge snowstorm.

When General Kim Jong Il shouts out loud
storms always happen,
HUGE STORMS ALWAYS HAPPEN!

1 Like