Discussion: GOPer Who Complained Of Excessive Black Voting: I Prefer More Educated Voters To More Voters

Discussion for article #227467

Racist.

35 Likes

It’s a partisan stunt to encourage more eligible voters to vote.

14 Likes

It’s refreshing to see a Klansman come out of the political closet and stop pretending to be of fair and just mind.

49 Likes

To paraphrase Orwell, all voters are equal but some are more equal than others.

19 Likes

Y’all mean ejacated like teabag goobers?

36 Likes

And I have no idea why he prefers educated voters. I doubt they vote for him.

58 Likes

I used to love this one.
http://media.treehugger.com/assets/images/2011/10/mike-mulligan.jpg

13 Likes

Either this guy is as dumb as a stump or he’s a liberal plant… I’m going with stump.

37 Likes

Really? Shouldn’t every eligible voter vote? Isn’t that the goal? Maximum participation?

17 Likes

I use to live in Georgia, many of the White Voters there are far less educated than the Black Voters.

31 Likes

I prefer dead racists.

10 Likes

Coming from the party that hates science and education.

38 Likes

Then if you improved GA schools, you’d have more of those voters you like, Fran.

13 Likes

Rural white trash is the dumbest, most slovenly, most worthless life form in America. I speak from experience, I grew up surrounded by it.

24 Likes

There you go again, playing the race card by calling a racist a racist. Does your intolerance of bigotry know no bounds!?!?

29 Likes

So, black voters aren’t educated voters? Good to know he doesn’t think black people are smart enough to vote. Please, PLEASE circulate this around the Atlanta University Center Consortium. I’m sure the largest group of HBCUs would just LOVE to know how you really feel.

31 Likes

People who vote for a political party that screws them six ways to Sunday aren’t what I would call educated.

“Stupid crackers” describes them much more accurately.

21 Likes

Yes. Let’s just have an elite, educated class. . .ummmm, maybe only landowners? Only those who earn over $250,000/yr? You know, the people who count.

12 Likes

Thot’s edjemicated to youse. Now downt go showin off yer fancy 3rd grad larnin’ on us ya heer!

8 Likes