Discussion: GOP Women Try To Shut Trump Up About McCain

***“There is a lot of disrespect going on out there all the way around,***” she said on Thursday.

True. If only John McCain would meet Trump halfway, let bygones be bygones, shake hands and agree to a truce, maybe we could all get beyond this.
34 Likes

Both McSally and Collins, like every other GOP congresscritter, are objecting solely out of self-interest. Both will be defeated. Both are, like very other GOP congresscritter (remember Jeff Flake’s furrowed brow? Good times!), profiles in cowardice.

34 Likes

““I don’t talk about about it, people ask me the question, I didn’t bring this up,” he said before continuing to trash McCain.”

George Conway your’e up.

18 Likes

That’ll just make him do it even more.

6 Likes

We can only hope that he includes a blanket statement of distaste for all POW / MIA soldiers.

I say up the voltage on this Frankenstein.

11 Likes

GOP women? Isn’t that an oxymoron?

4 Likes

They express “displeasure”.
Gee, what did Trump do? Use the wrong fork at dinner?

15 Likes

False equivalencies and feigned puzzlement masquerading as standing up to this pig. sigh

15 Likes

"…And he heard me.”
Trump has since kept up his steady stream of insults.

And ignored everything but his tiny ego.

“I just don’t understand why the President keeps returning to his dislike of John McCain…

Because the only thing smaller than his hands and his dick are his ego.

7 Likes

Where’s Tom Cotton in all of this? You know, the guy who wants to start WWIII over the Iran accord that Obama helped bring to fruition. Another case of GOP raisin balls.

7 Likes

Time for a mildly disproving tweet and a hint of a scowl of minor concern from Susan Collins.

8 Likes

Feeble whining that Don the Con is mean won’t stop him. Saying you’ll support impeachment if he doesn’t shut up will work.

10 Likes

Spare us the phony hand-wringing “concern”, Susan Collins.

The only group that hates women more than Republican men is Republican women.

19 Likes

I believe the GOP men refer to them as “handmaids”.

6 Likes

Actions speak louder than words. After three years of embracing the man, a couple of words rings rather hollow.

9 Likes

Only if we were living in a universe based on reality.

7 Likes

“There is a lot of disrespect going on out there all the way around,” she said on Thursday. “I did talk to the President yesterday. I wanted to make sure he understood how I felt about Sen. McCain and how Arizona felt about Sen. John McCain. And he heard me.”

Disrespect all the way around! Boy, she’s really taking him to the woodshed.

All these gutless Republicans who timidly “hope” the president stops saying these vile things because they “distract from his message” sound like parents of an abusive child who are afraid to set him off.

15 Likes

But there are good people on both sides
AMIRITE?

15 Likes

If you are a Republican, wore the uniform, and have not publicly shouted down Deferment Don, you are a disgrace to the uniform.

11 Likes