Discussion: GOP Strategist: I Don't Need Hillary 'To Drown Me In Estrogen' (VIDEO)

Discussion for article #235252

Setting aside the initial impression that this woman’s commentary is offensive, I have to admit I haven’t heard HRC speak much lately, so I dunno if the characterization is accurate. If it is accurate, however, then yeah, sounding like you’ve been “focus-grouped” to death is bad…and I don’t care which issue it lands on.

That being said, this woman is a Teatroll, so it’s clearly just another RWNJ talking point attempt to spin the MSM into driving a narrative that turns HRC into a crazed feminazi who won’t shut up about her vajayjay and ovaries…all in an effort to undermine her obviously huge advantage with women and on women’s issues. Make it toxic to talk about those things and, they theorize, it takes the issue away from her.

22 Likes

Ana Navarro is going to have to get her own supply of estrogen because at this stage of HRC’s life, she is probably on hormone replacement. She has none to spare for talking head strategists especially one who has McCain and John Ellis on her resume…

15 Likes

She should be on her knees thanking Hillary on pretty much a daily basis for the next year. Female GOP talking heads just saw their booking fees sky rocket…the GOP thinking that using women to attack Hillary will somehow not offend every other woman in America.

30 Likes

Feeling a little pressure there Ana? Guess what… your side doesn’t get to tell Hillary how to run her campaign.

18 Likes

Nothing new. They are only deploying the strategy they employed on Barrack Obama and which failed spectacularly. Their goal is to provoke HRC enough to draw her out and I really hope she sees that.
The GOP will never learn and this coming from a “Hispanic” woman says a lot.

10 Likes

She’s a Republican. I think you know.

4 Likes

Since Hillary is a woman it would be quite the feat to not run as a woman. These idiots are just dog whistling their misogyny

24 Likes

Oh, Haha…I get it. Because she’s a woman, this foolish idiot thinks its OK to attack another woman…using the female hormone as an euphemism in place of calling her a bitch. I see. Yeah. Wow. Who couldn’t see that coming???

That’s like the black guy candidate in the GOP calling Obama a slavery loving dictator. Haha again. Juvenile bullshit. Sophomoric. Weak. I could go on…

Here’s the bottom line:
NOT FUNNY. NOT SERIOUS. JUST OFFENSIVE AND MEAN-SPIRITED INANITY.

This just goes to prove, when you got nothing to pitch on the issues, you just swing at anything.

25 Likes

They really just open their mouths and let any old nonsense pour out, don’t they?

7 Likes

“I’m frankly fascinated by how it’s playing out this time,” Navarro
said, “because it’s so different from 2008, where she did not embrace
the historical moment of being a woman.”

WTF?? They actually pay people to say this incoherent shit?

15 Likes

I really hope that HRC sticks with the populist messaging borrowed from Sen. Warren that is teased in her opening announcement video. It will contrast effectively with all of the character attacks and bile coming from Republicans (and their female surrogates).

12 Likes

Yep.

3 Likes

They really just open their mouths and let any old nonsense pour out, don’t they?

Yep.

1 Like

The Repub haters are as blind about sexism as they are about racism.  

Fortunately, their Hate rants will be less successful. There are many more women
who are offended by Repub sexism than there are Blacks who are offended
by GOP racism. 

Go for it, Repub haters!! 

Hillarious!

3 Likes

Really? You mean all that pushback against President Obama was not based on principled opposition and differences in policy preferences?

Could all those emails my brother in law sent me have been wrong?

12 Likes

You must have deleted them, right?

heh-heh.

The fact is Repukes can’t help themselves. Trashing Hillary is about getting people to not vote, period…by turning off the vote she’s likely to get by way of demonizing her. Its nothing more than an effort to bring down her positive poll numbers. Its not about getting anyone to vote Republican at this point. That’s the game as they see it. Its always the same old shit. The more people are aware of this tired old strategy, the more we have an informed electorate that turns these bozos off as soon as they open their pie-holes.

12 Likes

Sisterhood can also be bitchy as well as powerful.