Discussion: GOP Staffer Who Said Obama Girls Lacked Class Was Arrested As A Teen

headed for a FOX News editing job?

3 Likes

Thug!

19 Likes

This woman works in the political arena. If she is dumb enough to think you can slam kids and no one is going to use that against you she deserves to be gone. Ill bet the GOP’ers are glad to see her gone.

3 Likes

Come on folks, get off the woman’s back. It’s over, she apologized, and resigned. This is all just piling on for no reason and, to be frank, I’m surprised TPM would even bother to go with this. What she said was out of bounds, obviously, but I’m sorry it cost her her job and now for some reason TPM is furthering her embarrassment. It’s not right.

1 Like

I wonder what she shoplifted? Cosmetics befitting a Jezebel?

7 Likes

Hypocrisy-based paybacks are particularly sweet, aren’t they?

I’m sorry she lost her job as well – we need more self-righteous Christo-fascist bigots on Republican staff.

19 Likes

I’m not sorry she lost her job at all. Beyond the fact that what she said was inappropriate and just a thinly veiled reason to swipe at the President, her job is as communications director. She clearly fails at the main purpose in her job. No one would find it odd if a chauffeur who received a DUI lost their job.

25 Likes

I love this non-story about someone commenting on Sasha and Malia acting like teenagers gets outed (horrors) of acting like one when she was a teenager and the commenters at TPM all jumping on her like a bunch of teenagers. Yes she was disrespectful. But do we also have to do so as well? Stay classy guys.

7 Likes

Yes, it was a pretty epic fail. Whether that was her personal page or not, she speaks for the congressional rep all the time. It’s how it works. You can ask all the former public relations staff littering the information superhighway.

10 Likes

I could buy it’s a non-story if the person you are talking about isn’t creating herself as a brand. She’s the @DCGopGirl with a full on website, twitter and all over media campaign. She’s purposefully creating an identity as an internet talking head. Welcome to the ballgame.

EDIT: This reminds me of Michelle Malkin’s flip out when she posted the address of the little girl who attended the State of the Union while declaring her family a fraud. Then got all PO’d when someone posted Michelle’s address on line. She had to MOVE and change her kids SCHOOL! OMG!

Sucks when the circle completes.

25 Likes

Butbutbut, She’s a Buy-Bull believing Christian, forgiven by the blood of Jeezus, or something! That means it’s OK as long as she asks Him for forgiveness. Everyone knows Democrats have no such privilege.

IOKIYAR

11 Likes

When I first read about Lauten’s slander of the Obama girls I thought of drunken, fist-fighting Bristol Palin being hailed by John McCain’s running mate as “a role model for strong women.” Now I see that this piece of human excrement is quite a role model in her own right.

8 Likes

Bingo!

2 Likes

She doesn’t deserve to be treated with any kind of respect. She’s a scum bag POS

7 Likes

Why can’t Obama’s daughters show some class, you know, like Bush’s daughters did?

10 Likes

Be careful what you expect from a bunch of liBtaRds.

Let she who is without melanin cast the first stone.

13 Likes

Where does anyone that ugly and stupid get standing to attack those very classy young ladies. Is this what she learned in jail or was it something she learned at home from her nitwit parents. Excuse me I prayed over these comments and I now realize that it is not right to speak badly of other peoples half wit children.

7 Likes

“R” is for racist.

2 Likes

I actually hold down that role for a non-profit as a volunteer.
Dealing with a senior audience-- you just stick with the style-guide.
Don’t color outside the lines and report the news straight.
Pretty simple.

Just don’t publish personal opinion and you really can’t screw up.

Here? OTOH? Is precisely the forum to say what you think.
How she could ever confuse or conflate the two is just reckless.
She’s getting what she deserves.
And old-fashioned butt-whoopin’.

jw1
.

8 Likes