Discussion: GOP Senators Say They Stand Behind McConnell, Amid Attacks From Trump

1 Like

Well, not stand, exactly
They, well, Duck behind him.
Don’t know if flab will stop anything, but it’s worth a shot–I mean a try.

8 Likes

Trump is probably saving Mitch’s job. Time for another popcorn run!

15 Likes

When is Trump going to fire McConnell?

21 Likes

Exactly.

2 Likes

Pissing off the body that will decide on conviction after the inevitable impeachment is a very clever Trumpian thing to do.

14 Likes

“Things have reached a pretty pass”
When somebody pretty lower class
Graceless and vulgar, uninspired
Can be accepted and admired

Slowly the worm begins to turn
When will the chorus girl ever learn?

Peron’s Latest Flame, Evita

7 Likes

Trump is so fixated on getting his “base” back he is cutting off his nose to spite his face. McConnell will subtly destroy Trump for this.

13 Likes

May they both destroy each other.

18 Likes

Oh, he’s way past subtlety at this point. We’re looking at open warfare here.

4 Likes

Time to find out, Donald, just how many friends and supporters you have in the Senate!

I bet even your hands are big enough to count them all.

5 Likes

Last scene, Reservoir Dogs…

3 Likes

It’s looking like Donald Trump will be the last person standing in the RINO/non-RINO game of musical chairs when the games end for real. Trump is the only non-RINO left in America.

Definition of “non-RINO:” Unstable and crazy as a bat, pussy grabbin nut-case.

GOP Senators: “Yes, we’re standing behind Mitch, because he has the fattest ass!”

2 Likes

Accurate headline: GOP Senators Unionize

1 Like

Is it seriously only Flake and Hatch that have stood up for Mitch? The guy’s in worse shape than I thought.

Apparently trump thinks he can fire McConnell from his spot as majority leader in the senate just by saying so.

5 Likes

It’s part of his Article XII powers. Mitch is toast :sweat:

4 Likes

That’s not exactly right. For Mitch to stay Majority Leader requires 2 things. A GOP majority in the senate and then within his own caucus that he has majority support. So more than Flake and Hatch support him or he would be out.

2 Likes

Article XII?
Heh heh hahaha…snicker.

3 Likes