Discussion: GOP Senator's Lament: O'care Repeal Bill Doesn't Go Far Enough

Mississippi is going to look like The Living Dead when the Conservative Affordable Care Act (CACA) gets sleazed through…

8 Likes

Mississippi? I had Idaho in the “out of touch” pool for today.

6 Likes

Wicker really feels in his heart that the poor’s skeletal systems could be better utilized elsewhere…

2 Likes

The GOP wants to kill more
Dems by removing their health care.

1 Like

This sleazeball should be denied health care coverage for being so heartless,stupid and out-of -touch with what thousands of his constituents need. Evidently, Wicker is not a caring or principled person.

Just change the name to: GOP Fiscally Attractive Brown/Poor Person Euthanasia and Billionaire Tax Cut Act

2 Likes

Any taxation of the super-rich is just too much.

2 Likes

I think the lamentable Senator’s lament is that Mississippi has the second worst (after Louisiana) health outcomes overall and he wants to do everything he can to insure that his state remains #1 in … something. Even if it’s just killing those people unnecessarily.

Chart shows deaths before age 75 from conditions that can be effectively treated.

7 Likes

Let’s toss in a provision that says blacks get 3/5 of the subsidies of rural whites.

7 Likes

Remember the old political tagline “Compassionate Conservative?” That was hilarious!!

4 Likes

Not me… when it comes to negative qualities, Mississippi is my “Go to”

8 Likes

Mississippi’s rank, amongst the 50 states plus DC, in average life expectancy:

51st

7 Likes

Sort of like “Moderate Republican”

4 Likes

Mississippi’s rank, amongst the 50 states plus DC, in rate of obesity:

3rd highest obesity rate

3 Likes

Fiscally Insensate…

1 Like

What other southern states beat Mississippi out?

Alabama and who…

1 Like

Did you just now see the “R” next to his name?

3 Likes

The senator is of Medicare age and retired from the Air Force reserve. He won’t have any health insurance problems. Good for him - does he care about the rest of Mississippi? Who knows?

1 Like

It’s the Republican Limbo…how low can you go? And the remarkable thing is…they can ALWAYS find a way to lower that bar and shimmy under it.

2 Likes