Discussion: GOP Senator Who Called For Trump To Withdraw Now Signals He'll Vote For Him

Gonna have to add another chapter

14 Likes

I’m sure our press will get right on that.

3 Likes

Integrity ? what does that have to do with anything involving Thune? plus his advisors told him that his big in-state backers would abandon him if he persisted with this “follow his conscience” crap.

7 Likes

‘That tape was SO offensive’ but not so much that I will stand on the side of WOMEN. For God’s sake…I might as well vote for Hillary. Way to go Thune.

5 Likes

Any minute now McCain and Ayotte will be doing the same…

7 Likes

…and not that I have a lot of love for Thune, but I think this could be another case of shitty TPM reporting.

"But, I’m certainly not going to vote for Hillary Clinton.”

Does not mean he’ll vote for Trump. I mean, we know he’s going to, but he hasn’t actually made that statement.

2 Likes

Trump is better than Hillary?

I keep hearing this, I have to ask why?

He is, by his own words and actions a racist, homophobic, misogynistic, Islamophobic, serial lying to the point where even HE doesn’t know when he’s lying anymore, con man. And NO ONE argues this, they all admit he’s disgusting and deplorable … but he is still better than Hillary?

Is she a child molester? A necrophiliac? Vegan? What about her is so bad that that it beats a walking cold sore like Trump?

7 Likes

Designers of their own prison. Heh.

4 Likes

ty for stating that.

These ‘reverse decisions’ are occurring, because these senators are under the strange impression that there won’t be any consequences for ‘flip-flopping’.

3 Likes

All depends - what cabinet position would Trump put on the table?
…since apparently Thune’s scruples are very flexible

4 Likes

Some people say that Trump is an apologetic Christian, while Hillary is supposedly the devil.

5 Likes

This is getting hysterical. They know they need to run, they just don’t know which direction to go. It’s truly schizophrenic, much like their candidate.

I hope their indecisiveness is properly reflected at the ballot box.

7 Likes

Have these people never been told that you do have the option, in a dilemma like this, of making a sacrifice to preserve your pride and integrity? If keeping the power requires you to crawl like a worm, do you really have power, and do you want it if you have it? This is coming close to baffling me. Rather than rolling in dung, you could simply walk away. I’ve done it, and survived. Baffling.

10 Likes

Trump’s opponent is allegedly a shape-shifter who has no stamina.

3 Likes

That “some people” would be Donald Trump.

1 Like

The DSCC should be drawing up ‘blueprints’ in regards to ‘safe zones’. However I typed something like that in March.

He’s offensive, repulsive, repugnant; a racist, a bigot, a misogynist; a cheater, a liar, a scam artist, a con man; unqualified with no knowledge of or interest in foreign or domestic policy, national security, history, or how our government works; he’s a walking talking recruiting ad for terrorists; and he’s got weird hair and small hands. But … I’m voting for him. Because, well, Hillary.

5 Likes

Those Trumpettes that are taking both his and Jeff Zucker’s money should be placed in that basket as well.

1 Like

I’m so baffled I called my nephew, a Sergeant in the Army and a Trump supporter. The most cogent argument he had was that Hillary would gut the military and he would lose his job.

Seriously baffling.

5 Likes