Discussion: GOP Senate Nominee Cramer Compares Cages For Migrant Kids To Playgrounds

1 Like

And chain link fences allow line-of-sight visual connectivity with children and families,” he said

Not if the family is tens or hundreds of miles away, you colossal fucking idiot.

You are the dumbest man alive.

A four year old would consider this gotcha to be banal and trite, if the four year old knew those words. GOTCHA, ACTUALLY YOU CAN SEE THROUGH CHAIN LINK, SINCE OBVIOUSLY IT WAS THE MATERIAL PROPERTIES YOU HAD A PROBLEM WITH, CHECKMATE LIBTARD

40 Likes

and a Skinner box is just like a crib
and a strait-jacket is just like a windbreaker
and Cramer is just like a man

46 Likes

Oh, sweet Jesus, they cannot stop, can they? They truly cannot stop themselves from opening their mouths and letting the words pour out. Our airwaves and TVs and digital media are being infested with their comments.

40 Likes

I dunno, there is a whole party full of ignorant boneheads competing for that title. We need to establish some guidelines for selection or we’ll be arguing all night…

26 Likes

Maybe ND won’t be so close?

8 Likes

Will defending every terrible, inhumane policy and statement emanating from this administration turn GOP candidates into 2018 versions of Todd Akin and Christine O’Donnell? Or is that overly optimistic?

22 Likes

Well, it doesn’t look like Heidi Heitkamp has to worry about re-election…

This guy is the poster boy for “deliberately obtuse.” But I have a suggestion. If Kevie here thinks being penned up in some place more suitable for a dog kennel is no big deal, how’s about letting him spend a month or two in one? No family, phones, computers or any visitors allowed.

13 Likes

Put Cramer in a chain link holding pen and wire his jaw shut.

12 Likes

Jail cells have line-of-sight, too.

I was amazed he didn’t suggest giving kids on playgrounds guns to protect themselves so as to conserve all of the wonderful chain link.

9 Likes

Kevin Cramer: another Republican = another complete fucking asshole.

10 Likes

What a dolt. What these kids can see through these chain link fences are that their parents aren’t there.

And they have no idea if they will ever see them again.

19 Likes

Waterboard this colossal prick because it’s just a bath.

28 Likes

Water is critical for life! You can’t drown in it, you stupid liberal ‘elite’.

Fake n-- {gurgle}

7 Likes

Your analogy is imperfect. Not only should he have no contact whatever he should have no idea of whether it will ever end.

11 Likes

“Colossal fucking idiot” is mild.

11 Likes

We’ve secretly replaced the expensive wool blankets on Kevin Cramer’s bed with mylar space blankets. Let’s see if he can tell the difference!

11 Likes

Hey Cramer, thanks for playing. Please pick up your “I’m an evil degenerate” lapel pin on your way out.

15 Likes

Fixed :confused:

20 Likes

I had an image in my last post but the system failed me. It was a stylish Ivanka next to a dog cage with the face of an immigrant child in the door below which was “designer cages by trump”.
edit I will try yet again:

If there is a gap then the system failed. It really is a stylish pose…

7 Likes