Discussion: GOP Sen.: Clinton Poses Bigger Threat To The U.S. Than Trump

There you go, buddy! You’re totally safe saying things like that in Mississippi.

Oh. Pennsylvania? Oops. Better start walking that back…unless you just saw a really bad poll.

51 Likes

And that’s all she wrote, folks. Say goodnight, Toomey!!

And Mark Kirk said the same thing. Woooohooo!

45 Likes

He’s a moron and a liar. He has decided that getting re-elected is more important than the country. For THAT Toomey, it’s time to step down. If you think that somehow you can ‘harness’ Trump if he is elected and let the ‘smart kids’ rule you are mistaken. I’m sure Germany thought the same thing…and yes, I WENT THERE PROUDLY.

41 Likes

I’d say somebody’s rattled over his re-election chances.

50 Likes

If Sen. Pat Toomey thinks that Hillary Clinton poses a bigger threat to U.S. than Donald Trump, you can’t have a better reason why this man should lose his reelection bid.

53 Likes

Not to besmirch the genetically / cosmetically impaired, but WTF is he talking about?

I think his name should be Sockit Toomey, as he’s gonna get walloped in the upcoming election.

edit Adding a relevant video

33 Likes

Let’s see, Pat Toomey, or 50 former GOP national security experts.

35 Likes

hehe Make sure to stop by the gift shop on your way out of the Senate Mr Toomey, and do enjoy the return to the private sector.

12 Likes

Shorter Toomey: “I am so fucking tired of being a Senator. I can’t wait to spend more time with my family.”

38 Likes

I guess we know why he’s so vulnerable. Pennsylvanians might like a senator with an IQ greater than that of you average tree.

19 Likes

Are you implying that Toomey could use a little wood?

2 Likes

30 Likes

Fucker can’t find the front door when he tries to leave the house in the morning

12 Likes

I haven’t looked at an electoral map, but there really isn’t any way we can end up with 60 seats in the Senate, is there?

5 Likes

There are many ways of being a virtual tourist in this day and age. Toomey is thinking of Egypt because he is clearly in denial…

7 Likes

Not this time around. All we really need is 50 and President Clinton

4 Likes

Yup, Toomey’s losing.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/capitolinq/Another-poll-shows-Katie-McGinty-overtaking-Pat-Toomey-in-PA-Senate-race.html

11 Likes

Obama had 59 for most of his first two years, and that wasn’t enough most of the time. Let’s see if Majority Leader Schumer has the stones to knock back the filibuster.

8 Likes

‘they aren’t even using their ‘indoor voice’ anymore …’

Screw it, start calling em on it.

The next question up should be :‘would you have a problem campaigning with Trump?’

5 Likes