Discussion: GOP Rep.: Russia Did 'What Media Should Have Done' With Election Hacks (VIDEO)

1 Like

So breaking in at Watergate was a crime and breaking in through hacking is not? Where did this guy study law?

24 Likes

Yes, Mr. Franks, youā€™re right. The media should have hacked the DNC emails, or their phones (hey isnā€™t that what Rupert Murdoch did in Great Britain?). Maybe the media should have hacked the RNC emails too? What an asswipe.

22 Likes

Im sorry but Rep. Franks proves once again that he is dumber than a box of rocks. Heā€™s suggesting that the media hack into private e-mails and selectively publish them? Really? Iā€™m sure heā€™d support the hacking of the RNC for similar purposes.

25 Likes

no relevant intelligence committees had been informed about the sanctions.

Thatā€™s only because there is no intelligence in the House of Representatives as demonstrated by this critterā€™s word salad. All they want to do is investigate Hillary Clinton or anything Democratic Party related.

@j_from_texas Trump U, where else.

17 Likes

More Trent Franks wisdom:

FRANKS: In this country, we had slavery for God knows how long. And now we look back on it and we say ā€œHow brave were they? What was the matter with them? You know, I canā€™t believe, you know, four million slaves. This is incredible.ā€ And weā€™re right, weā€™re right. We should look back on that with criticism. It is a crushing mark on Americaā€™s soul. And yet today, half of all black children are aborted. Half of all black children are aborted. Far more of the African-American community is being devastated by the policies of today than were being devastated by policies of slavery. And I think, What does it take to get us to wake up?

https://thinkprogress.org/rep-trent-franks-african-americans-were-better-off-under-slavery-4772e1e5c05f#.8e6vo3yql

12 Likes

Apparently he didnā€™t complete any real college education.

In 1987, he completed a course of study at the non-accredited, National Center for Constitutional Studies, formerly known as the Freemen Institute, in Utah. For one year, from 1989 to 1990, he attended the Arizona campus of Ottawa University, based in Ottawa, Kansas.

8 Likes

ā€œif Russia succeeded in giving the American people information that was accurate, then they merely did what the media should have done.ā€

Sounds like somebody is volunteering to get hacked and publicized.

10 Likes

And if the information Russia succeeded in giving America was [NOT accurate?][1]
[1]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_military_deception

6 Likes

How shocking! Another GOP POS.

5 Likes

But he could still be a leading intellect in the GOP.

12 Likes

Also, I just KNEW that was a copy of the Constitution Tad and Barkley were burning on the back patio last week!!

It not only is a complete undermining of the principles of family and marriage and the hope of future generations, but it completely begins to see our society break down to the extent that that foundational unit of the family that is the hope of survival of this country is diminished to the extent that it literally is a threat to the nation's survival in the long run.
Trent Franks

I imagine Edward Snowdenā€™s information was ā€˜accurateā€™ so Iā€™m sure the good congressman will welcome him back to Arizona anytime.

5 Likes

So the media should have intervened in the election, under what they hoped would be cover of secrecy, by selectively releasing what they knew about one party and keeping to themselves what they knew about the other party? Hey, I actually think they did do that.

6 Likes

The mere fact that they are jumping up and singing this chorus of ā€œnothing to see here, move along,ā€ sure speaks volumes about what they really think happened which is apparently the same thing we think happened or they wouldnā€™t all be breaking their necks to say it was nothing.

15 Likes

I do not wish tragedy on anyone ā€¦

But if a medical emergency were to ever happen to Trent ā€¦

I hope the surgeons canā€™t find anything sharper than a spoon ā€”

5 Likes

Whatta dillrod!

1 Like

A spoon and a brain tumor.

YES!

5 Likes

Since when, Sen. James Dodson Clone, does the end justify the means? I must have missed that Bible verse.

2 Likes

Russia Did ā€˜What Media Should Have Doneā€™ With Election Hacks

FOX: We have been manufacturing Fake News for a while and are quite good at it. Russia will never come near us. We hack as well.

3 Likes