Discussion: GOP Rep On Vaccines: An 'Oppressive State' Shouldn't Tells Us What To Do

Discussion for article #232800

Values? His family (code word for him) doesn’t believe in health?

19 Likes

I’ve got a news flash for you, Sean. The measles virus doesn’t give a rat’s ass about your “values.”

But I agree. The government shouldn’t tell you what to do. Drive 100mph down residential streets. Murder a stranger to steal his wallet. Pour your leftover lawn chemicals and used motor oil into the nearest reservoir. As long as these things are in accord with your “values,” whose business is it but yours?

Moron.

43 Likes

“So to say you just have a bunch of crackpots who are choosing not to do this to their children, I just don’t think that’s actually true.”

Nope, sorry, but not vaccinating is by definition “crackpot.” There’s no way to use information, data and science to argue otherwise. I don’t care how fucking “smart” or “well read” the idiot crackpot is, he still came to the wrongest conclusion possible. Hitler was a fucking genius…but he was as mad as a snail wearing pants.

It should also be noted that his statement is one of the GOP/Teatrolls’ opposite-day tells: He’s saying it’s educated people who refuse vaccination and believe the conspiracy theories because he actually knows and he fervently hopes and believes that the uneducated, fearful, mistrustful of government and, of course, poor…and you know what demographic clusters that defines in the Teatroll mind…will be the ones to not vaccinate, thus slowing demographic shifts. He probably jacked off to the idea of an inner city measles pandemic before he went to the interview.

14 Likes

What vaccine doesn’t “work for your families values”? What a f*cking moron. This will probably be how he is remembered.

THe oppressive gov’t that makes you register for the draft or make you obey stop signs?

Douchenozzle.

14 Likes

Should it also be the parent’s choice to feed their child?

Vaccines are “optional” I suppose in the same way as wiping your ass. You can decline, but don’t be surprised when people don’t want you anywhere near them.

24 Likes

Almost spilled my coffee! Nicely done.

3 Likes

Wish I could pick and choose which laws of physics I could obey cuz gravity just ain’t workin’ fer me…

11 Likes

So now Sean Duffy fully supports a woman’s personal choice in whether or not to end a pregnancy?

19 Likes

…But of course the GOP will want appoint lawyers to represent the interests of the unvaccinated children, just like they want to do with “pre-born” children…Or not.

6 Likes

You forgot the most important part: HEALTH FOR WHOM?

We should all be careful to remember that “family values” and “Christian values” and other iterations of that trope has racism/bigotry deeply embedded into it in terms of the manner in which the GOP/Teatrolls/conservative understand its use. So yeah, he in fact does not believe in health FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE.

4 Likes

i bet he cannot name specifics. Why? because he has no fekking idea what vaccinations his kids have or have not received

9 Likes

Now that we’re tobogganing down that slippery slope; how about giving us taxpayers a say for example, in which wars our money supports, or no wars at all for that matter? Typical GOP irrational, hypocritical, pandering bullshit to the nth power.

12 Likes

These idiots really do want to turn the U.S. into Somalia. They will deny it because they think that they want a libertarian paradise but things like fear, greed, lust, anger etc. will make a place with no regulations into a failed state.

7 Likes

what value could a parent possibly have that pretends to think its OK to put their child’s health at risk… and then say it too bad it puts another’s health at risk?

6 Likes

Truly embarrassing pandering going on.

9 Likes

This phrase and “Vaccines don’t seem to be right for my family” are just two of the new mantras of the over-educated doofuses.

6 Likes

what happened to the GOP’s ‘I am not a scientist’ meme?

4 Likes

The gubbermint has no business telling people what to do regarding vaccines… But WOMEN need to be told and their lady parts controlled by the gubbermint. Cuz, sick kids good, healthy women, bad. Stupid bastards.

19 Likes

They really are the GOTPoS!!!

The Grand Old Tea Party of Stupid.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available