Discussion: GOP Rep. On Russia Controversy: Get The Trump Children Out Of White House

2 Likes

Sorry, Congressman. Too little, too late.

21 Likes

Flores said that he wishes President Donald Trump “would get them out of the way” so that the administration could “have a professional staff” and focus on policy issues.

The only “professional” staff trump would hire (or get to work for him) would provide golden showers.

16 Likes

This is like saying Waylon Flowers should step away from Madame or Edgar Bergin from Charlie McCarthy, Paul Winchell from Jerry Mahoney…

24 Likes

Yeah, uhuh, THAT’s the biggest problem at 1600

17 Likes

Nobody named Trump gives a damn what a Mexican thinks.

5 Likes

“I’m going out on a limb here, but I would say that I think it would be in the President’s best interest if he removed all of his children from the White House. Not only Donald Trump, but Ivanka and Jared Kushner.”

And of course, if Donald Trump removed Donald Trump himself…

That would be in the best interest of the country.

25 Likes

Does that include the child named Trump that sits in the Oval Office?

18 Likes

I find your ideas intriguing and would like to subscribe to your newsletter. (Not intended as snark, I do believe you have hit on the proper solution to our national crisis of confidence in our government.)

5 Likes

I admit I thought he was a dangerous megalomaniac but little did I realize the tabloid act was actually the naked display of his stunted, meager soul. I worried he must have something going backstage. Now, I worry he clearly doesn’t have a clue.

10 Likes

It’s not happening.

I read somewhere Trump used to growl at Donald Trump Jr., “don’t trust anyone” as he left for school in the morning.

As incompetent as they are, they’re the only ones he trusts…other than Putin.

12 Likes

finally, a Republican without his head in the sand (or some other dark place) on this issue.

But what he recommends will never, ever happen. Just like how Saddam would never have dismissed Qusay and Uday, or a mob boss would never dismiss his pals and hire outsiders.

8 Likes

Surely we all know by now that the little Trumps are there as decorations, while the real power rests in little Donnie’s primary advisor, Vladdy Putin. Sadly, that isn’t necessarily illegal.

1 Like

An American dream…

21 Likes

The Trump children at the WH is an enormous problem that really doesn’t get any serious press coverage because it is not a fact based issue. Who said or did what to who and when.

As I’ve watched the latest unfold, I thought how much longer can Jared Kushner survive at the WH? Which made me think, how much longer could this WH survive without him, or more accurately, his wife?

Clearly the knives are out at the WH for Jared and have been for months (it seems like years). It is obvious that everyone but DJT has long wanted him gone. Don Jr. is just collateral damage as Jared’s enemies have gone nuclear with the June meeting scandal.

I’ve long viewed Jared and Ivanka as canaries in this coal mine. When they bailed, we’d know it wasn’t going to be much longer. But I don’t think that’s true any longer. Jared’s enemies in the WH seem to have made it impossible for him to stay, but what about Ivanka and her father?

Serious question: can DJT function without her? We think he’s nuts now, imagine him without her as a daily presence.

If DJT wasn’t so completely mentally/emotionally damaged, I’d expect them to announce any day now their work at the WH was now complete and they were returning to Manhattan for the start of the new school year. But I can’t see Ivanka abandoning her father any more than I can see her leaving her husband’s side. Jared is not going back to Manhattan without her and the kids and she’s not staying while they go back. It’s hard to imagine him leaving the WH but staying on in DC with her and the kids, etc.

How does this disaster end? How can Jared stay? How can Jared leave?

24 Likes

Was Trump always such a sloppy dresser? Compared to the children he looks like a hobo who just went to Good Will.
More evidence of the dementia.

4 Likes

“I’m going out on a limb here, but I would say that I think it would be in the President’s best interest if he removed all of his children from the White House. Not only Donald Trump, but Ivanka and Jared Kushner.”

No Shit Captain Obvious.

And Oh, btw…its called Nepotism, which y’all said in unison was no biggie, if I recall.

17 Likes

Donnie can’t survive without Ivanka nearby. That means Kushner can’t be removed.

Perhaps you should have considered the ramifications of a president who is psychologically damaged before you nominated him.

21 Likes

“At first flush”. Interesting expression. It seems like a good way to describe this entire white house.

10 Likes

Yeah. Those darn kids! Send them off to boarding school.

2 Likes