Discussion: GOP Rep. Jason Lewis Filmed Himself Canvassing Voters ... Outside His District

2 Likes

“Lancelot, Galahad and I leap out of the rabbit…”

25 Likes

“Jason Jerry Lewis Filmed Himself Canvassing Voters … Outside His District.”

Fixed.

21 Likes

Who knew those View From Your Window skillz would come in so handy?

18 Likes

the … suburb in which he lives, north of the district he represents

Doesn’t he need to live in the district that he represents?

9 Likes

I wondered the same thing…

When did they change the law that you could reside outside the district you “represent”? Do we now have a parliamentary system?

2 Likes

IOKIYAR…

8 Likes

If he’s filming it out of his district but around the corner from his own house does he live in the district that elects him?

Fakin Jason will soon be back to blabbing on the radio.

6 Likes

Har!
One smart feller right thar!!
Rules? We don’ need no stinkin’ rules!

4 Likes

He really must think his constituents are stupid. Based on this poll, apparently they have his number. Will be watching this one. https://www.minnpost.com/national/2018/10/new-polling-from-nyt-siena-college-finds-angie-craig-with-a-big-advantage-over-jason-lewis-in-minnesotas-2nd-congressional-district/

9 Likes

Well, apparently he doesn’t know that he doesn’t live in his district. Won’t he be surprised when he shows up at the wrong polling station tomorrow!

10 Likes

never a good idea to say ‘anybody can put on a flannel shirt and pretend to be something they’re not’

and then put on a flannel shirt and be something they’re not.

32 Likes

Apparently so. Seems to be happening in my own State Rep District. Some guy has been using the address of a house his mom rents to others to run for state rep. He lives somewhere else. His affiliation? Of course - you guessed it!

I’m looking forward to seeing how it plays out. His opponent is an extremely well-qualified independent, but these are knee-jerk republicans here. The renting family (some of whom are disabled) is now being evicted.

https://www.gjsentinel.com/opinion/editorials/say-no-to-soper/article_272f876c-d721-11e8-a9aa-10604b9f6eda.html

(election night update: This dipshit won by a 2:1 margin. Geesh!)

7 Likes

Here ya go, Congressman…

Glad to be of service.

6 Likes

Rep. Lewis loves the taste of his feet!

10 Likes

Whatever staffer dressed him in a flannel shirt for this commercial is clearly a secret Angie Craig voter.

11 Likes

Typical.

1 Like

I live in his district at the northern most tip. It would in interesting to know which polling station he will cast his vote.

1 Like