Discussion: GOP Rep.: If Bush Knew Obama Would Be Prez, Would Have Re-Thought Iraq War

Discussion for article #236583

Fucking idiot.

15 Likes

Well, Mr. Gohmert is nothing if not consistently stupid with a totally bass-ackward approach to whatever the subject matter might be.

18 Likes

The current leader in the “Stupidest Man in Congress” race looks up from the campaign donations trough long enough to notice a challenge from Sen. Johnson (R-Wis) so he belches out another in an unending string of stupidities.
In other breaking news: Water is Wet, Sky is Blue.

17 Likes

Will the talking Ahole ever stop?

1 Like

This guy use to be a Texas judge. Wow the stupidity run deep considering who Texas has elected it’s last 2 Governors.

5 Likes

Bad enough my pee smells awful after eating asparagus. Then I’m reminded of this moron.

5 Likes

ISIS is wholly a creation of Bush’s colossal fuckup.

I’d like to beat the fucking shit out of idiots like Gohmert. Including Gohmert. These fucks turn Mr. Hand into Mr. Fist.

12 Likes

Having won–easily–the title of the dumbest man in Congress, Gohmert is now contending for the stupidest person in public life. This will be a closer contest–he must face down such unworthies as Michelle Bachmann and Donald Trump–but this comment considerably improves his chances.

15 Likes

Goober Gohmert wants to be a senator from Texas so bad, he can hardly stand it. It’s for this reason that he keeps adding to the crazy, hoping that the white racists in Texas will say, “He’s our guy”.

2 Likes

GOP rhetoric on autopilot.

2 Likes

And your mother would still be a virgin, Louie.

3 Likes

I suppose that it is possible-=just–that there is enough grey matter to allow breathing and movement, but it is nothing short of a medical miracle that it can talk and walk. And like most wind-up toys, will—when its string is pulled—say all this necessary things its owners want to hear.

2 Likes

And I think if President Bush had known that he would have a total incompetent follow him – that would not even be able to negotiate a Status of Forces Agreement with Iraq, that would start helping our enemies and just totally put the Middle East in chaos – then he would have to think twice about doing anything if he had known he would have such a total incompetent leader take over after him. That should be the question,"

Yes, and if Ronald Reagan had known that it would take Bill Clinton to clean up the mess he left and make the country solvent again, creating a degree of good will to be inherited by Hillary Clinton, he would have eaten more Ginko biloba to avoid senility.

18 Likes

The war was supposed to only last a couple of weeks - not years. Shock and awe, the oil would pay for it, we’d be greeted as liberators, all that. Then on top of that, we went into Afghanistan. The whole thing was built on a lie, and it’s clear Bush and his team had no long term plan. So to suggest that Bush did not forsee the next president coming along and screwing it up - hell, Bush messed it up from the start!

But yeah, I guess it’s easier to blame Obama than Goemert and his party who cheerled this entire fiasco.

13 Likes

God bless your heart, Mr. Stupidest congressperson. When one thinks you have reached rock bottom, you sunk further.

2 Likes

I could spend time trying to come up with a witty retort or express my outrage or remark on the wretched state of American politics, but seriously folks, this man is deranged and mentally ill.

5 Likes

Shrub and Screwy Lewie attended the same prep school where alac/alas critical thinking was tossed out and finger painting the substitute.

10 Likes

Well, according to these two geniuses the war should have been over by 2004.

Rumsfeld, 2/7/03: “It could last six days, six weeks. I doubt six months.”

Cheney, 3/16/03: “I think it will go relatively quickly, . . . (in) weeks rather than months“

So fuck off Gohmert, and then go to hell.

16 Likes

what a fucking idiot
but just think - there are thousands of bigger fucking idiots who vote for this fucking idiot

hey if i had know George Bush would have been “voted” president in 2000 i would have told my parents to move to Canada in 1967

7 Likes