Discussion: GOP Rep: ‘I Aspire To Be The Conservative AOC...But I Can’t Dance For Sh*t'

don’t despair… at least you have shit for brains,

43 Likes

That is just because, as a conservative, there is no music in his heart.

26 Likes

“I aspire to be the conservative AOC,” Gaetz said, but he admitted there’s at least one obstacle in the way of his ambitions: “I can’t dance for shit.”

You’re also ugly and stupid, so there’s that.

37 Likes

You can’t legislate for shit either.

23 Likes

For a start you need empathy and two clues to rub together…

23 Likes

More likely to be the next Roger Stone.

21 Likes

‘Plus, I’m a complete asshole and a conscienceless idiot who has no scruples, morals, or underlying core beliefs other than gaining and keeping power and money, but otherwise, I’m just like her!’

42 Likes

Even you could dance you would still be a Trumptard which makes you a worthless POS and UnAmerican.

8 Likes

To paraphrase: I know AOC. AOC is a friend of mine(in my head). Mr Gaetz, you’re no AOC.

19 Likes

Sometimes we all have to be grateful for the little things in life.

9 Likes

This is pathetic.

“I desperately want to co-opt the success and fame of a popular woman!”

Barf.

37 Likes

~wiping away the tears from laughing so hard~

Gaetz, whose claim to fame is barking like a trained seal (with some added flying spittle) on FoxNews, in spouting the Trump line … thinks he could get a hip-groove/savvy thing/following going with conservative voters.

Hilarious - the idea of any kind of hipness (that is not skelatal) associated with Gaetz, and add the idea of who are the fanboys on the right that would be his target audience? The geriatric crowd? The Jerry Falwell Jr crowd? The Alt Right/new nazi crowd? Oh the images are making me tear up with laughter, again.

12 Likes

Didn’t Gaetz spend his college days having daddy buy his way out of DWIs?

15 Likes

Gaetz is one of the GOPers who benefitted from the stolen DNC polling information. Of course he is a Trumpster for life. In on the crime. He only wishes he could have run a campaign and won without foreign help.

5 Likes

And an egregious DUI Record.

7 Likes

Democrats have more fun. Democrats can dance. https://youtu.be/S04CGa44VP0

“If you're not committed to anything, you're just taking up space.” Gregory Peck, Mirage (1965)

3 Likes

This is what a clueless person says

Do not ask me to say what AOC is thinking about this fukker.

3 Likes

Well, it’s a nice compliment ! She will also be a better lawmaker than Gaeitz…

7 Likes

Your sense of humor blows, too, you RW asshat. Don’t quit your day job.

No, on second thought, DO quit your day job!

11 Likes