Discussion: GOP Rep. Franks: 'Partisan Arbiter Of Justice' Mueller Should Resign

1 Like

Hey GOP, how’s that “distancing yourself from the President” going???

8 Likes

Self sortation is helpful.

1 Like

Complete nonsense.

If having a relationship with someone fired by Trump is disqualifying, there’d be no one left.

Really grasping at straws when they’re claiming political donations are inherently a conflict of interest. Because if that were the case, Republicans should have kicked Trump out of their party and out of the primaries last year.

8 Likes

Mueller and Comey aren’t friends.

Trent Franks should resign.

9 Likes

Has this asshole been in the Arizona sun too long?

3 Likes

And here we go again with another GOP moron sucked into the Trump Orbit of Self Destruction®.

Please proceed, Representative.

10 Likes

This guy gives Louie Gohmert, Randy Farenthold, Mo Brooks and Steve King a run for the Dumbest Box of Rocks award in Congress. Surely i’m missing more finalists in this brisk competition. Yep - forgot Kevin Nunes.

7 Likes

Dumber than a quorum of Republicans?

10 Likes

In that case, I invite Republicans to recuse themselves from investigating any Democrat they’ve ever spoken badly about.

Might be tough to push forward with BENGHAZI!!!, but them’s the breaks.

6 Likes

The formula holds! R + AZ = Asshole. Sad.

5 Likes

Virginia Foxx…

9 Likes

Have you considered running against him? You’re obviously smarter than him.

1 Like

I do not think I shall ever tire of the spectacle of another limp dick Republican ragging on the IC and LEOs, with the knowledge that so many of those IC agents and LEOs vote for this scumbag party.

How’s it feel, fellas, watching your “law and order” party trash you on a regular basis?

2 Likes

This meme is BS (obviously as it was generated by Republicans)

But even if a real conlict of interest (its not),Franks forgets the golden rule here… IOKIYAR.

(Both Mueller and Comey are republicans)

5 Likes

He’s afraid Trump will spill everything just from looking as Mueller’s face

I haven’t read the entire US Code, but am confident there is no provision that says the special counsel can’t know any other people.

7 Likes

Trent Franks is a partisan HACK with lips firmly attached to Trump’s…whatever. He SHOULD know ‘partisan’ but never in reference to HIMSELF…

1 Like

“‘Effusing’ praise”???

Jesus, he is a moron.

1 Like

They’re really getting desperate. I can’t shake this feeling there’s something really big and ugly out there that many GOPers know and Dems suspect, but still need to nail down the proof.

2 Likes