Discussion: GOP Rep. Duncan Hunter, Wife Indicted On Corruption Charges, Prosecutors Say

2 Likes

At one point, he blamed his wife! Hosers gotta hose. That makes Duncan Hunter a hose bag!

1 Like

This douche. You could see he was dirty before he came around the corner.

2 Likes

When it rains it pours…another criminal Republican. Though, I’d rather have Nunez if they were going to indict a California Republican…I suppose that one will have to wait until Democrats take the House back and can investigate his actions.

1 Like

Or Rorabacher (R-Minsk).

2 Likes

In the Republicans fight to retain control of Congress, this is what you call an “own goal.”

1 Like

From CNN:

“The charges of wire fraud, falsifying records, campaign finance violations and conspiracy were the culmination of a Department of Justice investigation that has stretched for more than a year, during which the Republican congressman from California has maintained his innocence.”

What’s the over/under on Hunter getting a cabinet position? He seems cut from the same cloth as most of Trump’s maladministration.

1 Like

Congressman Vape Pen goes up in smoke.

3 Likes

Shocked. I’m shocked. But in a good way.

2 Likes

Duncan Hines II is going to the woodshed!

Anybody remember his old man being head of the Armed Services Committee back when the Drunken Frat Boy was in the Big Chair?

Here:
https://www.salon.com/2006/06/30/bugs/

Fuck, only Weldon looked like a bigger idiot.

1 Like

Coming this November to a polling place near you…

1 Like

Apologies for the double comment section: Our own Cam Joseph has the story here:

Quite a day!

2 Likes

Weeeeel, this is going to get mighty interesting. CA-50 (Cook R +11) was supposed to be safe ®. Fivethirtyeight’s recent round of house forecasts had it 95% likely to re-elect Rep(rehensible) Hunter. Now, maybe not so much.

Practice saying “Madam Speaker”, folks. November is coming.

2 Likes

The Republican congress is shaking in their boots. Duncan is the first in a long line. Lock him up.

1 Like

Another day at the GOP crime syndicate. He wont be the only Congress-critter indicted, all those NRA/Russki ruble hogs are going down too.

2 Likes

Who remembers this asshole three years ago, who introduced an amendment proposing to draft women that he said he wasn’t going to vote for and was amazed when it got passed out of committee.