Discussion: GOP Rep. Complains Release Of Trump Tax Returns Could Create 'Slippery Slope'

It’s the kind you can serve up when your base has a hard time remembering 15 minutes ago.

8 Likes

Still Supporting Treason, I See.

Makes for a lot shorter article title

6 Likes

That face. I’ve seen it somewhere before…

Let me think…

Oh, yes.

I remember.

4 Likes

A slippery slope that might keep corrupt presidential canidates from getting into office. Then how we we ever have another Republican candidate?

2 Likes

Yeah, but see, now they can declare that the slope IS the emergency!

1 Like

I don’t recall Trump invoking any right to privacy where his taxes were concerned. I believe he made up a fake rule about them being sealed while under audit and said he’d release them once they were no longer under audit. I assume that, since he is a corrupt POS, he has likely ordered the IRS to stop the audit, right? So, assuming that, what’s the holdup?

2 Likes

LOL Sorry. Here’s a picture of Obama to clean your brain.

20 Likes

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!!!

5 Likes

Slippery slope indeed!

The next thing you know, people will be demanding that a presidential nominee be … oh, I don’t know, maybe qualified for the job.

13 Likes

Oooh, love this and may steal it!

5 Likes

Rep. Nobody Cares got the short straw to come out and lob this turd. Waste of time and space. He actually helps the Democrats agenda by being a typical out of touch Republican.

5 Likes

Dear Low-Information Voters:

If someone hides stuff from you, don’t vote for them. Just a little hint.

6 Likes

It will only be a slippery slope if someone has something to hide

2 Likes

Put on your ice skates m/f’r

3 Likes

How’s about ‘anybody’ applying for federal office has to release their tax returns?

We needed to know Trump’s ‘possible’ conflicts of interest BEFORE he was President.

Hey, isn’t Reed shocked that the President was seeking the Moscow deal UP TO THE ELECTION? I have not heard anything from his brand of GOP-ness on THAT issue.

3 Likes

No worries, it’s open source! :smile:

“The American people elected him.”

I thought the American people elected Clinton.

5 Likes

We did.

4 Likes

Duh, it’s not like presidents turning over their income taxes is a new phenomena. Obviously this one has a great deal to hide.

2 Likes

the horror

1 Like