Discussion: GOP Leaders On Which Obamacare Repeal Bill They'll Vote On: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

Since they don’t have the votes to pass any of their ridiculous bullshit, what difference does it make ??

20 Likes

So basically it’s roulette. They might vote to devastate 20 million, 28 million, or 32 million. Heck, they may even sink the entire insurance market if they’re careless enough. It all just depends upon where the wheel lands. See, simple!

I think they should just call them Bills A, B and C and not show any details prior to voting. The important thing is a big “Win” in T’s column, and hurting people. Harming people is always paramount to the Grand Ol’ Racist Party.

29 Likes

This CANNOT be the way to deal with something this important!!! And that should be the question EVERY media person should be hammering home.

13 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, your TERRIFYING GOP

14 Likes

Apparently, this is OK with Cornyn and McConnell. :confused:

"When asked about senators who want to know what they’re voting on ahead of time, he called that “a luxury we don’t have.”

21 Likes

I think at this point no one gives a shit.

3 Likes

Like choosing between two bowls of poop.

10 Likes

“University of Kentucky basketball coach John Calipari, a few years removed from his team’s Final Four victory, milled about outside the Senate lunch after having sat in on a Senate confirmation hearing. As a few reporters wandered over to greet the celebrity others rushed over, worried they were missing some key nugget from a senator they didn’t recognize.”

Let’s all give a warm round of applause to your political-press corpse [sic] ladies and gentlemen…

And they still scratch their heads and wonder how Trump could possibly have become President.

24 Likes

But look at the cool T-shirt we each got at the policy luncheon…

24 Likes

It would be comical if it weren’t so terrible.

“We’re going to vote on a, uh, a thing. We’re not actually sure what, but we’re definitely voting on it.”

How can they say this without laughing? It’s flabbergasting.

17 Likes

Good Lord! I just rolled my eyes so hard i saw my brain!

13 Likes

I’m seriously tempted to drag a suit out of my closet, head to DC and start giving interviews.

26 Likes

[quote=“leftcoaster, post:6, topic:59417”]
"When asked about senators who want to know what they’re voting on ahead of time, he called that “a luxury we don’t have.”
[/quote]Ya know, I kinda think knowing what they’re going to vote on is a luxury Senators should have. I’m not in favor of many luxuries for them - but this one would be OK.

22 Likes

To be fair, some basketball, football, etc. coaches and even players have more worthwhile things to say than GOP Senators.

9 Likes

A luxury that is one sixth to one fifth of the economy. So natch, let’s just put 'er in the Wheel of Fortune and take a spin!

12 Likes

No fair ending the thread at one post!

Never saw you at a kabuki performance, either.

10 Likes

We pay these people.

15 Likes

The real bill is going to get hashed out in conference with the House. They just need to figure out how to get it there.

3 Likes

Every day McConnell demonstrates how morally bankrupt he is and what an amazing leader Harry Reid was.

21 Likes