Discussion: GOP Lawmaker, Ex-FBI Agent: Trump Was ‘Manipulated By Vladimir Putin’

Trump: No manipulation!! I said that Putin was the greatest before the manipulation.

19 Likes

The truth: sometimes so self evident that even a caveman can see it.

26 Likes

The only way to prevent it from happening again, Rep. Fitzpatrick, is for the House to impeach Trump, and the Senate to declare him guilty.

If only you were a member of a political body capable of taking such action …

45 Likes

Shorter Fitzpatrick: “Its possible my constituents are not all completely stupid, I’m trying to get ahead of this”

37 Likes

Well, duh.

8 Likes

How long before he has a primary opponent?

7 Likes

How long before he issues another quote to the effect of “I meant no disrespect to our ridiculous fake tan fake yellow hair helmet President.” How long? Guess…guess…

14 Likes

That’s two non-retiring GOPers calling a bag of hammers a bag of hammers.

Remember, this is how it was with Nixon also. The more that came out, the more GOPers abandoned him.

And Nixon, in his first address to Congress after being re-elected in a landslide (49 states), called for an end to the Watergate investigation, at it’s one-year-mark.

#OneByOne

23 Likes

Walls will crack before they crumble and this wall is starting to show a lot of cracks. How long before it all comes crumbling down? I’m starting to get very optimistic.

12 Likes

Philly burbs district, R+1, his opponent listed as likely to win. These are the purple burbs with all the educated women. The recent de-gerrymandering of the state could be a factor, but this is significant IMHO.

29 Likes

More cracks:

Mueller’s working away on the next indictments (Americans). And people are protesting ICE offices. And abortion activists are firing up for a fight. And Michele Obama will be on the 2018 campaign trail. And the state Department has soundly rejected Putin’s ridiculous offer. And New York state has now launched a tax probe of Trump “Foundation.” And the WH Press corps are beginning to team-up against Slanders. And “Many Republicans are unsatisfied and unnerved by Trump’s Russia bungling.” And the GOP are still back on their heels after Trump’s betrayal of his country. And two GOPers resigned their posts after Trump’s betrayal of his country. And the IC is now talking directly to the NYTimes, finally giving specifics about what Donny knew in January, 2017. And Comey is telling people to vote for Dems in November. And ALL motions filed by Manafort so far have been denied. And he is now not a VIP, but in general population at a regular jail. And Michael Cohen will definitely sing. And the UK police have identified who attacked with nerve agent. And Zuckerberg is getting TROUNCED for supporting Holocaust-deniers. And major magazine covers are showing who tRump really is. Finally.

THE TIDE IS NOT TURNING.
IT HAS TURNED.

45 Likes

Cavemen were pretty smart. After all they survived only using rocks and sticks.

9 Likes

good question - since - Fitzpatrick was ranked the third most bipartisan member of the House of Representatives

This is a district that can go either way - is most definitely not a strident right-wing enclave.

Fitzpatrick is in serious trouble if he has to count on a strong pro-Trump turnout to help him … since he has not toed the right-wing line too well.

He is also in for a fight - he is facing a serious Democratic candidate with solid credentials
Scott Wallace - https://www.scottwallacepa.com/

6 Likes

Fitzpatrick was sickened.
Graham was bothered by the missed opportunity.
Collins was troubled.
Flake was very, very troubled.
McCain was angry, outraged and troubled.
Ryan hadn’t heard about any of these comments by the president, as he’s been terribly busy.
McConnell noted what Trump said but has no comment.
And none of them lift a finger to actually do anything.

40 Likes

Please, let’s cut Fitzpatrick some slack here… I am sure his resolution to impeach is simply in the proof reading stage </snark>

3 Likes

From your keyboard to Dog’s ear.

10 Likes

And Fitzy, now we’ll see if you actually start doing something about it.

4 Likes

True. Putin owned Trump before, during, and after that meeting.

Nothing changed

9 Likes

“It needs to be accepted as fact by everybody in our government because we need to respond to that reality and it’s a significant threat. We cannot let that happen again,” Fitzpatrick said.

And yet, McConnell continues to aid and abet by allowing no checks on this madman. When all is exposed, the turtle should be charged with treason.

11 Likes