Discussion: GOP Convention Spotlights Tweet From White Nationalist Group

Party of know-nothing racists.
Classy bunch.

11 Likes

They have completely stopped trying “to look like an acceptable, reasonable, moderate alternative” (WJC’s phrase from 2012) to a Democratic administration, even. Unwrapped red meat left at room temperature is now rotten and smells shitty.

5 Likes

To be fair, if Trump has never heard of David Duke and the Klan, he certainly has no clue what VDARE is about.

3 Likes

TPM:

During Tuesday evening's Republican National Convention events, organizers highlighted a tweet from a Virginia-based, anti-immigrant hate group in the massive Cleveland venue.

A slew of viewers captured the tweet from Virginia Dare, or VDARE, running on the Quicken Loans Arena’s tweet ticker …

If there’s a heaven, then somewhere up there the original Virginia Dare is watching this and saying, “I can’t believe the shit people do and say in my name.”

And Jesus is commiserating, “I know exactly how you feel.”

8 Likes

he certainly has no clue what VDARE is about.

He just thinks it’s Malaria being assertive…“V dare to be great!”

7 Likes

" GOP Convention Spotlights Tweet From White Nationalist Group."

With apologies to Rodney Dangerfield:

“I went to a race war the other night, and a GOP convention broke out.”

18 Likes

V Dare is what Melaina’s OB GYN says when she is in the office.

3 Likes

V Dare is what Melaina’s OB GYN says when she is in the office.

It’s also what her kids say in the car during a long trip—“Are V dare yet?”

3 Likes

VDARE.com regularly publishes stories from race scientists and white nationalists, according to the SPLC.

No doubt to be plaguerized into Donald’s speech on Thursday.

4 Likes

OMG, you’ve topped yourself with that one!!

3 Likes

fine

Let’s ask Paul Ryan or McConnell soon after

2 Likes

The tepid, rotten meat is fulfilling it’s design purpose: drawing swarms of blowflies. That seems to be an important part of the RNC values marketing.

Trumps carny show, performing NOW at the RNC Convention.
Most speakers are NEWBIE Carny barkers delivery messages written by Donald Trump himself.

http://unhyphenatedamerica.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/carnie.jpg

I imagine most folks at the convention know about VDARE and those that don’t would like too and fit right in if they did.

Keegan-Michael Key had a great skit as a black man at the GOP convention on the late show. Colbert had more good coverage, jokes, and skits too.

Key’s skit;

And what is it that’s surprising about this event, after all we’ve seen so far from these guys?